• Tanks you can buy are not functional

If you buy a tank it is not a working tank, it poses no threat to your neighbors. It will not get damaged in the rain... Its a fricking tank. I pesonally do not know the laws of this but know it is legal to buy a tank, and personal property is yours to work with

• Tanks are history

Why notYou can take out any intruders if this were to be allowed. Think about that! Tanks are powerful, strong, and ready to attack. They will protect you in any occurance and will always be by your side. They call me the tank cause I don't let anyone G my goods

• Tanks are amazing!

You can take out any intruders if this were to be allowed. Think about that! Tanks are powerful, strong, and ready to attack. They will protect you in any occurance and will always be by your side. They call me the tank cause I don't let anyone G my goods

• Military Tanks are way too expensive

While tanks are great for home defense, they cost a lot. For example, a modern MBT (Main battle tank) costs almost 6 million dollars(The M1 Abrams). Almost nobody can afford that. Tanks also use a lot of fuel. Even light tanks have almost 0.1 MPG. They're also very destructive. One shell from a small tank gun can easily destroy or cripple a small building. Tanks can also run over most man-made objects, such as walls, fences, and cars. Giving people normal tanks, even the light ones from the Cold War is a bad idea, as it will cost far too much money, destroy property, and will harm the environment because they need hundreds of gallons of gasoline.

• Tanks are not toys.

Assumption number one is that you're talking about military tanks, and no. They're tools of war, not amusements or lawn ornaments to put on your front yard. Assumption number two is that you're talking about storage tanks, and the answer would still be no, it's ugly. Your neighbors don't want to live next door to some house that looks like an industrial factory.

• Tank are ment to be in war zones

We work very hard to keep our neighborhood in a peace environment, not to make it look like a army camp. Tanks are devastating weapons they are designed to be fought with in wars. I think it would be unsafe for us to have weapons around in our daily lives. It can influence kids and god forbids if someone looses their mind and start using will be really unsafe for us.