• Yes tax should only apply to profit and not labor

Yes, I think that the government should only be taxing profits and not labor. It is easier for a business to determine whether or not it made a profit and then to have that get taxed, and much harder to tax labor when you cannot accurately determine just how much output each worker is putting in.

• Yes, it would help heal our economy.

I used to consider myself a member of the middle class, well before the salary range of the middle class stretched to hundreds of thousands of dollars. It is because I pay so much tax that over the past ten years, I find it difficult to even make my paycheck stretch to pay all my bills. Taxing only profit would put more money back into the economy.

• Yes, it would help heal our economy.