• Yes! (well....the same percentage at least)

A flat tax is the only 'fair' tax system. A progressive tax system is unjust to those who are wealthy whereas a regressive tax system is unjust to the poor. A flat tax ensures that everyone is paying the same percentage of their income. This simplifies the tax code for everyone.

• This system would be easier to understand.

Taxes should be the same for everyone. They should at least be the same percentage of an individual's income. This would be a much more equitable way for the government to get its operating funds, and individuals would better be able to estimate how much they'd have to pay annually. Our current system is very difficult to understand for the average citizen. Having a flat tax rate would greatly simplify the entire system.

• Simple is better.

I agree with what the above comment said. Not only would taxes be easier to understand, it would also (hopefully) reduce the amount of people necessary to run organizations like the IRA. Unfortunately, if taxes are simple then a lot of companies will lose business, but that is life. Over all a flat tax rate would be best.

• Taxation with representation sucks too!

There should be no federal income tax, payroll tax, or corporate income tax. Americans should be taxed on what they purchase, which would put in place a national sales tax which would be around 7%. Without federal taxes being taken out of workers paycheck Americans would be able to take home their entire paycheck, and spend more. If we passed fair tax legislation today, we would be able to better fund Medicare and Social Security, and slowly privatize both programs. If you want to learn more about the fair tax go to fairtax.Org.

• Sammo alex dumas

Yes Yessssssssssssssssssss yes to to to to to to to to to tot to tot ot ot ot ot ot ot ot ot ot ot ot oto to tot ot to tot ot tot tot tot tot tot tot tot tot tot tot tot tot tot tot tot tot tot #trumpforpresident

• Hi my name is Garry Landorff

I think that people should pay the same tax rates because everybody is the same and if your rich and become poor than that is not an acceptable excuse. So being poor doesn't make up for anything. The government will always be a handful but we still need to be responsible for our due's. #TrumpForPresident.

• More money not spent on taxes = more money spent on the economy

More money not spent on taxes = more money spent on the economy If I make $20,000 than using the progressive tax I would have to pay 15% ($3,000). Using Ted Cruz's flat tax proposal of 10%, I would only pay $2,000, giving me more to spend. If I made $95,000, with the progressive tax, I would have to pay 28% ($26,600). With the flat tax I would pay only $9,500. Not only does this show progressive taxes are unfair for the wealthy, it also shows that I now have either $1,000, or $17,100 more to spend in stores, therefore helping the economy.

• The first time

Jack intended to be a bit wed up with the idea of ooo the ow to our customers and the other guy is a pedophile the first time in the UK and the other hard work of the day before I go about it and I will be in the UK and the other guy is a good idea.

• Libertarian with a voice

You should stop arguing and say yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yes please bjb

Dfxfgdthftyffyfffytfytf c f v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vv v v v v v v v v v v v vv v v v v v v v v v v

• Progressive Tax Systems are the fairest.

Progressive tax systems were designed to ensure that those who get the most benefit from society (i.E. The highest income) should pay the most. The currently tax system has too many loopholes for the wealthy, e.G. Capital gains and dividends taxed at only 15%. Offshore accounts is another loophole where billion of money that should be invested in the USA is sheltered offshore, usually in illegal activities.

• Vary Taxes Based on Actual American Job Creation

The left likes to say the rich should pay their fair share. The right likes to say that we need lower taxes to create jobs. So why not allow tax write-offs based on hiring people, in America or investing in companies that hire more American workers? If we only give these tax cuts to people who can show they are creating jobs it will greatly stimulate the economy.

• I don't think that people should all pay the same amount of taxes.

Some people say that it would be fair if everyone payed the same taxes.If everyone payed the same amount of taxes, it would definitely not be fair. What if you were poor and can barely get crusts for dinner, would it be fair if you payed the same amount of tax as the rich?!?! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Many of the poor have VERY little money and what happens if they can't pay their taxes, then they would get fined and owe even MORE money. So think again if you said that it would be fair.

• Simple Logic is the Key

If you studied all night for an "A" on your final college exam (and made a perfect score), how would you feel if the teacher decided to take twenty points (20%) and distribute these points to a student who made a sixty (in the name of "equality") how would you feel? It's the same thing with taxes. In a truly free society, you shouldn't have ypur hard earned money taken to pay for someone who had just as much as an oppourtunity to make the same amount of money as you.

• Give the poor a break

Giving the poor high taxes is a non thing. But giving the wealthy higher taxes saves the poor and the government still gets the money. All are created equal. The poor eventually having the same amount of money as the wealthy creates jobs for the wealthy, if their no longer employed. This might also slow down illegal immigration, and job growth for non Americans leaving job openings for residents.

• Give the poor a break

• I was on the fence.

I personally do not believe in taxes in the first place but I understand they are the only way for the economy to stay afloat with the current National Debt, and Governmental structure. There are ways to change this but I digress. I really do not believe in a flat tax but a " Pay-As-You-Go " tax. I believe tax should have a flat fee and then as you use begin using services you get a tax added for that service. Say I put my kid in a private school, but I own property, I should not have to pay a property tax towards schools. I should only pay a tax for owning the property that goes towards the city I live in for things like sewage, recycling and other things a property owner generally uses. And lets say I make 250k a year. I should not have to pay more than someone who makes 100k. I work just as hard for my money. I believe that is a form of financial discrimination and an injustice to the people who make larger amounts of money. I should not have to pick up the slack for the governments poor decision making and some officials incompetence.

• No to same taxes

Everyone docent have the same income so how would this even work.The tax companies will go bankrupt and how will they recover but no we shouldn't have the same tax rate someone is always going to end up paying more then the other it depends on your income so yea

• No to same taxes

• No to same taxes