• I got no money-

I hate rich----- h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hhh h h h hh h h hhhhhh h h h hhhh h h h h h h h h h h h h

• A necessary evil

Given the aging of the American population, increased taxes are necessary. The wealthy can most afford to pay them. This should not be excessive or punitive. A raise in the capital gains tax, a end of the cap on Social Security taxes,or maybe a limit on the mortgage deductions would be the best way to go.

• Yes, the rich are rich enough

In the United States, the middle class is slowly shrinking. Lowering taxes for the poor will obviously help slow down the problem. However, the United States will still need a steady source of capital. The wealthy can take the hit - but poor people can not. Increasing taxes for the rich would help the middle class.

• No they should not ...

I was going to say ''Only if you intend to also increase taxes to the same degree on everyone else too.'', but there is more than enough tax as it is.

Enforcing the payment of those taxes on the people who have not payed ... That would be infinitely more effective at raising money.

FreedomBeforeEquality says2015-04-18T12:18:08.483
The rich pay enough. They already foot 80% of the funds raised for all the crap the poor or stupid use.