Should teachers be able to ban certain library books?

• Hi Im On This Side. BTW Im A Pizza

Just Cuz I WANT TO Just Cuz I WANT TOJust Cuz I WANT TOJust Cuz I WANT TOJust Cuz I WANT TOJust Cuz I WANT TOJust Cuz I WANT TOJust Cuz I WANT TOJust Cuz I WANT TOJust Cuz I WANT TOJust Cuz I WANT TOJust Cuz I WANT TO

• Free press should apply to schools.

Provided the books uphold the laws on age restrictions (such as with pornographic material) teachers should not ban books. To do so would hinder free press and speech and be a matter of opinion. Books are educational and students should have access to educational materials and be able to learn.

• Teachers should not be able to ban library books

There are some books that students should not read. However this should not be decided by teachers. Teachers have their own opinions and therefore are not alone ready to make decisions for students, however, we might do good to adopt a book rating system, to decide the appropriate minimum age for a book and keep those inappropriate for students out. Teachers should not be able to ban books. If a book is truly bad, the school administration can take care of it.