• It is our second amendment right and a teachers duty to protect all students

If every teacher has a concealed carry permit and has a handgun locked up in their desk in case of emergency, a shooter is less likely to walk in and shoot up the school knowing the entire staff population is armed and not afraid to use action against them to save their own life and the lives of the students

• 100% teachers should be able to carry

Most people don't realize that guns have safety triggers. In the United States we the people are under the second amendment right to conceal carry in most states such as in New Hampshire and Louisiana. To carry concealed, You need to go through many steps in the Federal NFA. Teachers will have to go through many tests and courses to even get the licences to carry. In New Hampshire many people tell me (Guns Are Bad) well they’re not. Also when people say guns kill people, they don't. If you put a gun on a table and don’t touch it will not shoot.

So having a teacher carry a gun in school is a good thing because it may prevent another Sandy Hook from happening. Teachers will experience many background checks and information about the rules of concealed carry. Most holsters these days have trigger safety locks and mag clips so it’s difficult for children to reach.

• I'm all for it.

I am a student and like most here I am writing a paper about this topic. From what I could see with the rest of the arguments, having firearms in school would cause harm. If I were to shoot up my school and my teachers were they way they are now, I could be able to kill a good chunk of the students. But if they were trained (I'm just using common sense here. I'm sure at least one of the people who voted no has enough to understand) I think I wouldn't get passed the first room. So what I am trying to say, would you shoot a place that is unarmed, or a place that is armed?

• Y e s

Because a teacher may need to be armed for there students and d f g g e fd f d f df d f d gdg e re g rge rg eg e ge g e ge g e ge g e ge g eg er g r h rtr

• Y e s

• Y e s

• Y e s

• Yes I do

I think they should be aloud to concealed carry because its not just their lives they are in charge of they are also in charge of the kids. They need to be able to defend themselves from school shooters/attackers not saying that this will stop all school shooters/attackers but it will help prevent them

• Yes they should

It will also prevent further shootings from happening because if anyone is planning on shooting up a school, they will most likely back out of the idea cause they know that schools will now have a quick lethal defense against them. And teachers should only be allowed to carry concealed guns if they have earned a concealed weapons permit, not just any teacher.

• Protect our students

They would be allowed to protect the students if necessary. Personally, I do not wish to carry a gun on my body while I teach but have is in the room if there was an active shooter, then it would be there to use as we go through all the other protocol.

• Heack no .

If the teacher gets made at the student they can shot the child . What if the child gets a hold of it the scan shoot the gun training or no they shouldent have them then the teacher can turn as well . Next time i see a cop im him/her to put the gun in the car

• No, Absolutely Not

Students shouldn't be forced to go to a school with teachers that they don't choose who are allowed to carry dangerous, and deadly weapons into a school. Plus, even if the weapons are concealed, a student could probably find out if a teacher had one or not reasonably. And what if a student somehow got a hold of a gun? Schools already have to do so much to make sure students don't bring them in; It wouldn't solve the problem by giving these potential gunmen an entire arsenal within their reach.

• Are you insane

If anybody has brought guns into a school, then anyone can easily misuse it. For example, let's say you are a teacher who is sick of an administrator or student or even a colleague picking on you. You can't take it anymore and you lose your temper for the last time. You pull out an M4 and start going psycho around the school only to be found guilty of innocent students and others watching. Leave the guns out of schools so that there is less threats to the systems like drugs, alcohol, and etc.

• Hell no way

Just nope is all i need to say there is no more jfdjf dsgfsdj mdksmb lj sk k d ll l l l l ll l l jgdslkjgkasjgildjklaj daskgfdlfjfj dklj dkjfldsjflkdsjflkjdklfjlkadfj f jfdlsf skfjalsdkfldskfds dj k dkl m ml ll l l l ll ll ll l l lmm mf

• Are you dumb.

Wdknjcp3nflnck nnefjnlconmd ejnfeln ejfn jfn f f f f f f ff f g s s s s d d d e e e f f fjfkdv vkvmv vmv vv vvmv vmv mmc d er e r d e ds ffsa f fa d s a s sda ds d as da

• Are you Nuts?

I am writing a paper on this now and I firmly agree that they should not carry weapons. The more I research and think about the topic, whether they have guns or not, if a gunman comes on campus, someone will definitely lose their life. Having the school officials carry the weapon can also result in them using it for their own good, and not for the good of the students. Students could also steal the guns from the teacher and wreak havoc. This is not a good idea at all.

• Not at all