• Yes teachers should be able to ccw in schools.

I am a middle school student in ohio and my school has 0 guards no police or military in or school to protect us kids. I would feel so much safer if my teachers had conceal carry permit even if its only one teacher I would still feel so much safer

• Every Second Counts

If someone really wanted to go in and kill people, they would do it, and when that happens, every second counts because it takes on average 18 to 20 minutes for police to respond to an active school shooting. I am currently doing an essay on this and can understand the view of those who said no, but what they dont understand is that federal law requires the teacher to have their concealed weapon ON THEIR PERSON AT ALL TIMES. A teacher was arrested because she set her weapon down when using the bathroom. If teachers had weapons, there wouldn't even be another reason to worry about another sandy hook because they wouldnt even start.

• For the safety of students

I am a middle schooler, and there is currently no defense against shooters in my public school. Yes, we have security guards, but they aren't even armed, so they would just be the first to get killed. If our teachers were armed, they could quickly eliminate threats from our school environment.

• I would Feel Safer as A Student

As a student there is the under lying fear that any kid can get mad and come in hurt alot of people, sure we have SROs, but My school has just one. If, god forbid, our SRO gets shot we dont have a back up. Just imagine how quckly an armed shooter could be stopped if we had teachers who could protect us.

• Yes they do

So when they go on a real lock down they will be armed and able to protect the children if not even guns mace or a teaser so the children will fill safe at school as they do at home with there parent's and will fill like they will not get kill at school

• Yes they do

• Yes I agree

When a bad person comes into the school and tries to hurt a kid, it becomes a emergency and calls for action. If the SRO isn't there, there needs to be another person at the school who can defend the kids. Every month, that person would be checked for any mental disabilities of physical disabilities that render them incapable of operating a firearm safely.

• Yes I agree

• Yes i agree

Yes teachers should be allowed to carry weapons to school with them in case of a lock down emergency what if a person goes into the class room and tries to hurt one of the kids or the teacher you cant do anything but hit them unless of course you have a weapon because most people who think of going into schools wouldn't think of the teachers having weapons but surprise surprise the teacher does. So i agree because it would be more protection for the students and staff

• It is our second amendment right and a teachers duty to protect all students

If every teacher has a concealed carry permit and has a handgun locked up in their desk in case of emergency, a shooter is less likely to walk in and shoot up the school knowing the entire staff population is armed and not afraid to use action against them to save their own life and the lives of the students

• Heack no .

If the teacher gets made at the student they can shot the child . What if the child gets a hold of it the scan shoot the gun training or no they shouldent have them then the teacher can turn as well . Next time i see a cop im him/her to put the gun in the car

• No, Absolutely Not

Students shouldn't be forced to go to a school with teachers that they don't choose who are allowed to carry dangerous, and deadly weapons into a school. Plus, even if the weapons are concealed, a student could probably find out if a teacher had one or not reasonably. And what if a student somehow got a hold of a gun? Schools already have to do so much to make sure students don't bring them in; It wouldn't solve the problem by giving these potential gunmen an entire arsenal within their reach.

• Are you insane

If anybody has brought guns into a school, then anyone can easily misuse it. For example, let's say you are a teacher who is sick of an administrator or student or even a colleague picking on you. You can't take it anymore and you lose your temper for the last time. You pull out an M4 and start going psycho around the school only to be found guilty of innocent students and others watching. Leave the guns out of schools so that there is less threats to the systems like drugs, alcohol, and etc.

• I like guns

I like guns asdf asdf asdf asdf . .. . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . .. ......... . . . . .. .. . . . .. .

• Hell no way

Just nope is all i need to say there is no more jfdjf dsgfsdj mdksmb lj sk k d ll l l l l ll l l jgdslkjgkasjgildjklaj daskgfdlfjfj dklj dkjfldsjflkdsjflkjdklfjlkadfj f jfdlsf skfjalsdkfldskfds dj k dkl m ml ll l l l ll ll ll l l lmm mf

• Are you dumb.

Wdknjcp3nflnck nnefjnlconmd ejnfeln ejfn jfn f f f f f f ff f g s s s s d d d e e e f f fjfkdv vkvmv vmv vv vvmv vmv mmc d er e r d e ds ffsa f fa d s a s sda ds d as da

• Are you Nuts?

I am writing a paper on this now and I firmly agree that they should not carry weapons. The more I research and think about the topic, whether they have guns or not, if a gunman comes on campus, someone will definitely lose their life. Having the school officials carry the weapon can also result in them using it for their own good, and not for the good of the students. Students could also steal the guns from the teacher and wreak havoc. This is not a good idea at all.

• Not at all