• Y e s

Because a teacher may need to be armed for there students and d f g g e fd f d f df d f d gdg e re g rge rg eg e ge g e ge g e ge g e ge g eg er g r h rtr

• Y e s

• Y e s

• Y e s

• Yes I do

I think they should be aloud to concealed carry because its not just their lives they are in charge of they are also in charge of the kids. They need to be able to defend themselves from school shooters/attackers not saying that this will stop all school shooters/attackers but it will help prevent them

• Yes they should

It will also prevent further shootings from happening because if anyone is planning on shooting up a school, they will most likely back out of the idea cause they know that schools will now have a quick lethal defense against them. And teachers should only be allowed to carry concealed guns if they have earned a concealed weapons permit, not just any teacher.

• Protect our students

They would be allowed to protect the students if necessary. Personally, I do not wish to carry a gun on my body while I teach but have is in the room if there was an active shooter, then it would be there to use as we go through all the other protocol.

• Protect our students

• Self defense is an inalienable right, and it doesn't stop because you're in class

Anyone who has completed their states requirements for a concealed carry permit should be allowed to carry on campuses for their own protection. Over 95% of all mass shootings occur in "gun-free zones" precisely because the shooter knows their victims will be unarmed. Furthermore, because shootings happen in a matter of seconds, waiting for police to arrive will only lead to more dead victims.

• Yes of course

I am a student my self and am writing a paper on this subject i know that if an armed criminal or other student came into my school and started to wound or kill people i would wish some one had a firearm i own multiple fire arms and i am trained to use them properly for hunting and in an extreame case self defense. Cars can kill people as well so are we going to stop letting teachers drive cars? Or using sicors?

• Heack no .

If the teacher gets made at the student they can shot the child . What if the child gets a hold of it the scan shoot the gun training or no they shouldent have them then the teacher can turn as well . Next time i see a cop im him/her to put the gun in the car

• No, Absolutely Not

Students shouldn't be forced to go to a school with teachers that they don't choose who are allowed to carry dangerous, and deadly weapons into a school. Plus, even if the weapons are concealed, a student could probably find out if a teacher had one or not reasonably. And what if a student somehow got a hold of a gun? Schools already have to do so much to make sure students don't bring them in; It wouldn't solve the problem by giving these potential gunmen an entire arsenal within their reach.

• Are you insane

If anybody has brought guns into a school, then anyone can easily misuse it. For example, let's say you are a teacher who is sick of an administrator or student or even a colleague picking on you. You can't take it anymore and you lose your temper for the last time. You pull out an M4 and start going psycho around the school only to be found guilty of innocent students and others watching. Leave the guns out of schools so that there is less threats to the systems like drugs, alcohol, and etc.

• Are you dumb.

Wdknjcp3nflnck nnefjnlconmd ejnfeln ejfn jfn f f f f f f ff f g s s s s d d d e e e f f fjfkdv vkvmv vmv vv vvmv vmv mmc d er e r d e ds ffsa f fa d s a s sda ds d as da

• Are you Nuts?

I am writing a paper on this now and I firmly agree that they should not carry weapons. The more I research and think about the topic, whether they have guns or not, if a gunman comes on campus, someone will definitely lose their life. Having the school officials carry the weapon can also result in them using it for their own good, and not for the good of the students. Students could also steal the guns from the teacher and wreak havoc. This is not a good idea at all.

• Not at all