Should teachers be allowed to grade on a curve

Asked by: ApexCat
  • They definitely should

It doesn't make it hard for people to catch up. Perhaps if you were in a higher, advanced class, you could see how much it helps. Without a curve, many students would end semesters with Ds and Fs but luckily, this helps students like me raise our grade. For example, if the highest grade was a raw score of 50% (this has happened to me), should the teacher put it in as 50% or should they curve it so that the class average isn't a 35% but a 76%?

• They definitely should

• They DEFINITELY SHOULD

• The should not

It makes it hard for everybody else to catch up. Also, those who copy would get an unfair advantage over the rest. Need 27 more word, 24 more words, 21, this is going to take a while, so... Yeah 11, 10, 9,8, 7, 6, 5, ,4 ,3, 2, 1, 0.