Should teachers go naked in school (principal included) to help students get used to the Naked In School Program?

Asked by: Propublicnudism
  • Why should they not contribute here?

I believe teachers themselves, both male and female, should be the first ones to be the Naked in School attendees. For this reason alone I'm adding this as a pin-on to my previous NISP opinion topic. When I reread the fiction stories, the teachers themselves remained dressed, while the selected students themselves were stripped naked in the principle's office, then tossed out. For this reason alone, I believe the teachers should go through it themselves in order to experience what the students might go through. As it was put so bluntly in part of the story I read, kids in general are a mass of emotion that swirls around, while adults have learned to harness theirs. So as naked in school attendees, the teachers themselves will understand better what their students are going through. Everyone on the NIS topic had very interesting opinions, which is why I responded with this here.

• We are all born naked.

Naked is our natural state. Clothing is the deviation from natural. If the adults are not also naked in the Nude School, they are setting a poor example. In the scenario where adults are dressed and only the kids are nude, then the intentions of the adults would become an issue.

• Yes nude is good

I would go to school nude so the family no. I like to be nude at home and I would like to be nude at school and at play. It would be good to be nude 24/7 I am a male. The day you can go nude 24/7 will be a good day.

• Yes nude is good

• This Has To Be A Joke

I am a 16 year old girl, in a public high school and if I was told I had to see my teachers naked, as well as be naked in school, I would transfer immediately. This is disgusting. I don't think anyone feels comfortable being naked around their parents let alone their peers and superior adults. Straight up no to having teachers be naked as well as forcing kids to be naked. Do you even realize the amount of disease and germs that could be spread by this?! Or how many kids will be bullied? God, how comes up with these ideas?

• Nooo. That is perverted.

This should NOT happpen. It is bad enough that the students have to. Its even worse for the adults. This is just a disgusting idea. Nudity should not be in schools. It should be experianced in a real life event, not in some sheltered box. I understand people trying to revolutionize society and trying to empower themselves but this is just outrageous and dumb.

• The online pamphlet ...

http://www.asstr.org/~NIS-Admin/program/NiS_Program_Pamphlet.html . "Please familiarize yourself with the Rules of the Program found on the following pages. There will be no written exam; however, compliance with each of the rules is mandatory. Failure to comply will result in penalties as determined by your local Program officials. / The Program Participant is the sole judge of the reasonability of any request that involves physical contact. Any attempts to coerce the participant into physical contact beyond what the participant finds reasonable will result in disciplinary action by the school administration in accordance with the judgement of local Program officials. / No student shall ever be required to insert a foreign object into any bodily orifice as a part of a Reasonable Request or Classroom Activity. No student is ever required to submit to oral sex or penetration with a sexual organ as a part of a Reasonable Request. No student is ever required to have their freedom of movement restricted as a part of a Reasonable Request. /

• This is Hilarious

Yes, we must help kids get used to being naked in school, starting with the teachers! Kids need to be proud of their bodies. Nobody should feel uncomfortable seeing their classmates completely naked- God made us this way! In fact, we should have nudity EVERYWHERE! Yay!!! ...Seriously though, this is the dumbest question I have ever heard.

Cheetah says2014-01-17T06:07:54.733
Wut