• Hff hi hi

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

• D d d

D d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d dhhh s s s

• D d d

• This is good

I am stupid h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Yes, I think teachers should use candy as a reward

Yes, I think teachers should use candy as a reward. I think giving students positive reinforcement when they give a correct answer or demonstrate a correct behavior can really help them develop because they will associate hard work and effort with positive rewards, I think this benefits everybody involved with it and I see no problem with teachers using candy as a reward.

• Bhbbbnnnnnm, nnnnnnhh. Hhbyggf

Bvfvhggfgdd ,nsnjdgfdghdebhefvgdhghd vidhyanath bbcbcbnnch no chnchc chic chic chnchc hhcj hugged. Budget. Veg. Begs. S s s. S d d d d. D d d. D d d. D d r r r d. D s s s s. S s a s s s. S s ssdd. D d f. F f f f. D d d dd

• Rtjufdhdfjgfdhtdfoytdgckhfdkyfdkyrsirsdkyrsi fditdiytdiytdfi fiygfikyt

Q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q qq q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q q qq q q q q q q q q

• DEBEFIW efiwybcfi efgw

A a a a a a a f f sa d ngt dc d cd cd dc cd cd cd s s a sw g h h v az ax x x x x x x x d c c d s a d g c a s g c a

• Candy for a reward?

Yes kids should be able to get candy for a reward. Not saying they should get something big every time the answer a question but they should atleast get a small treat to motivate them on a less interesting topic, if there slacking and dont wanna pay attention. Do you want your kids to get better grades?

• I think teachers should not be able to give candy as a reward

Why I think that is because at least 30%of kids in the world either
    have allergies or might get diabetes. Even thought it is just a little candy kids could get cavities and then there dentists have to fill them.
    Maybe parents don`t let there kids have candy at all. Why shall teachers give it out well according to me it should not be given out
    as a reward it is tough not have or get it but some kids don`t. In conclusion I think teachers should not give out candy

• My opinion as a KId

Kids may like candy but it is not good for them. As a kid I am saying that I would much rather have something that helps me work towards an achievement. At my school if we are good we get a certificate that's helps us work towards a badge. Another thing is that the lollies can rot our teeth and cause you parents to pay money for fillings so I say no to candy in schools.

• My opinion as a KId

• My opinion as a KId

• My opinion as a KId

• My opinion as a KId

• My opinion as a KId

• Kids get fat and die don't do it or you will get fat and die

Kids get fat and die don't do it or you will get fat and die
    kids get fat and die don't do it or you will get fat and die kids get fat and die don't do it or you will get fat and die
    kids get fat and die don't do it or you will get fat and die

• Candy isn't good for anyone

Sugar is an unhealthy substance. It causes tooth decay, inflammation, obesity and so forth. Why would we use it as reward? I have a very good friend who is overweight and attributes her difficulty with weight in part to being rewarded with sweets as a child. We set children up with a life of thinking they should eat something sweet when they do something good.

• Studies show absolutely not!

Rewarding kids with food (candy) shows kids "When I do something great, I should be rewarded with a treat". You can see how that translates into adulthood (long hard day of work = pint of ice cream). Did you know that ONE 'healthy' flavored yogurt (strawberry, etc) meets or exceeds the recommended amount of added sugar for a child for the day? My kids are offered sugary junk everywhere - school, sports, grocery stores, haircuts, even the doctor's office! It is insane. Let kids be rewarded through their own feelings of accomplishment. Or if you must, find something that is an experience (extra recess, choosing where to sit, being a line leader, lunch with the teacher, etc), rather than a food or something cheap and plastic.