Should teachers with weapons permits be armed with guns in school?

• Yes the should

I think they should because there have been tragedies and many deaths involving school shooting . I know 2 friends that agree with me and many others we stand as with all the helpless children out there we want to make a difference in this world even if some teacher have a bad shot thank you.

• Morale is boosted

When something does happen like break in of some sort the students will feel safenxzn kkxzc kkznx xzc ccnz SND kSDD HcS DCkSD cmmsm dZND cmsd nzd ccmmssnd n Dnc MD mm msn dsmn cmn xcmm xm nnzxnn mdc mn ccmn m mdn cmnxz cmzxc nmzxnc mnxc xcmn zxcmzxn mcxczn

• It signifies power.

If the kids know the teacher is armed, they will respect the teacher. If they respect the teacher, they will learn more.
    Also, if some punk comes in (Columbine, Sandy Hook...), the teacher can *BLAM!* the guy. In fact, if the punks know the teacher is armed, they just might express themselves differently.