• And I would Vote for him!

His passion to defend the People, the Constitution, and Good Policy, makes him an ideal President. His passion is sincere and genuine. It reflects clearly in his persona and would serve well in passing that good influence to the reset of the government body. I honestly believe he would fulfill his Oaths in an honest, non-manipulative way. I also believe he could restore the American people's trust in the government. And not just here at home, but foreign as well. Good Luck to Ted Cruz, I hope he wins.

• He will be Obamacare's greatest advertiser

Say!
    I like green eggs and ham!
    I do!! I like them, Sam-I-am!
    And I would eat them in a boat!
    And I would eat them with a goat...
    And I will eat them in the rain.
    And in the dark. And on a train.
    And in a car. And in a tree.
    They are so good so good you see!

.....Not that I'll vote for him.

• Yes, he would.

To beat Hillary Clinton in 2016, we can’t pander to the middle. We need a candidate who holds core conservative values. Here’s why Ted Cruz will win the GOP primary and nominated to run for president:
    HE WILL ISSUE NO EXECUTIVE ORDERS. Ted Cruz has stated that presidential executive orders threaten the liberty of every American, and that his first act as president will be to work with Congress to undue every one of Obama’s executive orders.
    HE KNOWS GLOBAL WARMING ISN’T REAL. And, he’ll reject all attempts to research or fight a problem that doesn’t exist. He’s gone on record several times that he rejects the notion of man-made global warming, and in March he presented the fact that temperatures have not significantly risen between 1998 and 2014.
    HE BELIEVES THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS A CHOICE AND WILL FIGHT ALL ATTEMPTS TO MAKE SEXUAL ORIENTATION A PROTECTED CLASS.
    Ted Cruz believes that God would never make somebody imperfect, and that homosexuality is an affront to God. Because of this, it’s obvious to him that homosexuality is a choice. This won’t win him many votes from the Log Cabin Republicans, but 43% of Americans think homosexuality is a sin.
    HE WILL DO HIS BEST TO PREVENT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FROM ALLOWING GAY MARRIAGE. Ted Cruz understands that state rights matter, and that marriage should be defined at the state level.
    HE WILL REPEAL OBAMACARE. Working with Congress, President Cruz will make ObamaCare go away once and for all. Health insurance decisions will be put back in the hands of private businesses, and not a monolithic government agency. He understands decisions like these should be left to job creators, and that if we trust insurance companies (who are some of the nation’s biggest job creators) to do the right thing, they’ll do right by us.
    HE WILL SHUT DOWN THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION AND END COMMON CORE. Common Core is a state-level program that the federal government can’t legally interfere with, but what he can do is cut federal funding for state educational standards. The federal [Race To The Top fund](http://www2.Ed.Gov/programs/racetothetop/index.Html) provides money to states which put educational standards in place; it does not specifically apply to Common Core, but Common Core is the standards that most states have adopted. After President Cruz works with Congress to defund Race To The Top, states can continue to set their own educational standards, but they’ll have to do it without the federal government’s assistance. And when the money is taken away, many states will simply drop Common Core. Won’t that be nice… no more subjecting our children to difficult and confusing tests! ####He will cut funding for “alternative energy” programs and tax breaks for electric car owners. Ted Cruz understands that the electric car industry should survive (or fail) on its own, without government intervention. There’s more on the economics of electric cars [here](http://www.Conservativereason.Org/west-virginia-1-tesla-0/). ####He won’t be afraid to throw a wrench in the works. He shut down the government to stop ObamaCare once.

• He's Canadian born.

He wasn't born in the U.S, unlike Obama, who racist whites just don't want to think was born in the U.S because black guys can't represent America. Some guy I went to high school with recently shed light on this for me, and said that technically Ted Cruz is eligible because his mother was a U.S citizen for over 10 years, so if he renounced his Canadian citizenship, he could run. I say this so that I don't have a whole crowd of obnoxious baggers blowing up the comment board with it. Even if this is true, it still makes the birthers hypocrites, because it's a known fact that Obama's mother was from Kansas, so why doesn't the 10-year-rule apply to her? But I digress. He's not a natural-born citizen, and more importantly, he's an idiot. Don't vote for him.

• Ted Cruz is the wrong choice

First, the birthers argued that Obama was not born in the United States and was not eligible. Now suddenly Cruz born in Canada should be eligible to run. This is truly a double standard. Second, Cruz was an attorney that represented Chinese Communist companies that violated patent rules. Also, he can't win. Hillary would love to face him I'm sure.