Should Ted Haggard's church offer to accept him as a member again?

• As A Member

I believe churches should always extend the right of membership even to people like Ted Haggard. Since Haggard was accused of paying his masseur for sex and he also displayed homosexual tendencies, I don't know if his old church is the best place for him. I think in a psychological sense he should be able to accept himself for who he is, not what congregation wants him to be like.

• Ted Haggard's Church

I personally think that Ted Haggard's church should offer to accept him as a member again no matter what he did or what choices as well as decisions he made his church should allow him to be accepted as a member again. I personally think that Ted Haggard's church should offer to accept him as a member again.

• No, Ted Haggard's former church (New Life) should not accept him back as a member.

Since a large segment of the New Life Church membership have voiced their objection to the return of their former pastor, Ted Haggard, as a church member the church administration should honor the feelings of the offended members of the church and not invite Ted Haggard back. Plus the buyout they gave him on his contract prohibits him returning to the Colorado Springs area.

• No they shouldn'y

Ted Haggard's church should not offer to accept him as a member again. They kicked him out for a reason, and once they did that, they burned a bridge. This means that even if they did offer him a membership, nothing would be the same as it was before he was kicked out.

• He should go to a church that is comfortable with homosexuality.

Ted Haggard's church should not offer to accept him as a member again. It is time for him to move to another church. I don't think anyone would be comfortable with him there because the situation has changed. I don't think he would be comfortable there either. Perpaps he should move on to a church that is comfortable with homosexuality.