Should teen drivers licenses be tied to school attendance or grades?

Asked by: Fanny
  • It reflects responsibility

If someone was regularly skipping school than obviously he/she does not have enough responsibility to be trusted with a car.
    Why is that?
    Well that is because going to class is a part of the school rules and if someone is skipping and/or disregarding school rules then he probably has a disregard for rules in general and why would you hand over responsibility to someone who has not earned it.

• Read this because u will learn

If someone is skipping school obviously they are using their car to go places. So if parents take advantage they would take away their car so they won't be able to go anywhere and teachers will have to keep them at school. Teens should go to school first and drive afterward to keep them at school.

• Yes because of responsibility

Driving is a privilege like I said so before and kids who drive in cars without rules and responsibility (which is taught throughout school) is stupid! How would you feel if you were a teen who skipped school for no reason and caused someone to die because of you being irresponsible A.K.A STUPID!!!

• Uh yes because...

Driving is not a right it is a privilege and if you can't be trusted in academics you shouldn't be trusted at all because it is very dangerous and it is one of the leading causes of death for teens and why should you drive if you don't have respnsibility

• Uh yes because...

• No because i said so

Because I said so and I am always right and that's all the reason you need so everyone will agree with me because I am amazing and better that all of you so you better agree with me because I am right ok? Deal with it or else you will eat some rotten cake with barf green frosting

• Yes it should

Responsibility reflects on everything. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Kkk kk kk

Yyyyy yyyy y yyy yy yyyy yy yy yyyy yyyyy yy y y y yyyy yy y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yy y yyy yyy yyy y y yy y y yy y y yy y y yy

• Attendance at school and driving have no commonality.

A person can be sick for a long time and still be a good driver. My friend had an illness a while ago that left her out of school for a couple months. Her grades weren't good because she was behind in her schoolwork and didn't understand. That had nothing to do with her ability to drive though.

• Adf po op

Adfdfffffffffffffffssfvssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffb fdb dfbf f df ffd v szb z bv fdbfd bdz bdf bfb dzb fdbdz bfd bdfb bff dfb zd bdzfb fdbdb dzb bfdz bfzbd bdb dbf bfb dfbdfb bfd bfdb bd bfdfd fb fdb bfb bd d d d d dd d dd d d d d d

• No, thats ridiculous

If kids are struggling, they should not be punished even more. I don't know if you realize this, but some students are actually trying, but they may not be good at learning certain things. Also, a driver's license is between an individual teenager and the state, so school boards shouldn't be able to determine whether a young person gets to drive. Also, some kids have to miss school for important things, so stop butting into their personal lives and telling them what they can do. YOu know, if you say that someone can't get a driver's license because they're not good enough, you are just assuming they are not smart enough to drive, even though you don't even learn to drive in school, you learn to do it somewhere else. Anyways, some kids won't even care, so it's not a good punishment. If kids are denied this right, they won't learn responsibility for their lives and others lives. TAKE THAT NOAH

• No, thats ridiculous

• No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

No because i said so Because I said so and I am always right and that's all the reason you need so everyone will agree with me because I am amazing and better that all of you so you better agree with me because I am right ok? Deal with it or else you will eat some rotten cake with barf green frosting

• NO, THAT"s RIDICULOUS

• No, that's ridiculous

• No because i said so

• I say no

From websites that give other info on this topic if this is to become serious the rate of dropouts will increase. Plus even if kids try their best but still don't reach the standard again the student dropout will increase. But in my opinion I say no to grade and attendance linking to driving privileges.

• Yhsethaergegaetgathaethaththth trrthsrhethetg th t t tyt ytytytt

Grtwr rth rr g gg r rg r rt t t g r g rg rw g wr g rg er r ge e g e e g e d fg df g df h d h dh dg g h h d gh gd h g h g h