• It depends on what they did and who did it.

I think that the answer to this question depends entirely on the context of their crime and the child in question. Obviously we wouldn't put a 13 year old in an adult prison no matter how heinous their crime was. But a 16 or 17 year old gangbanging thug who gunned down someone in cold blood sure, toss 'em in with the adult population.

• More Teens Should be Tried as Adults

In many cases, teens commit crimes that are too heinous for the juvenile court system. These individuals and some others should be tried as adults. The penalties for many crimes in juvenile court aren't harsh enough, and even dangerous offenders can find themselves free far too soon. More teens need to be tried as adults.

• Chickens don't go to jail when they commit crimes, so kids shouldn't either.

CHickens dont go to adult jail they recieve no punishment and this is only fair because chickens are superior to all other life and can do whatever they want. And equal rights are important o the same should apply to children so i strongly urge you to vote for children to not be punished for their crimes because they deserve better than that. You could even give them a donut or two to make them happy.

• Yes they should !!

I believe they should because when they go to jail with adults that treat them bad they start to wonder do i really want to come back to a prison where i am surrounded with adults and they never want to come back so they stop doing what they were doing

• Yes they should !!

• Certain ages Then yes

Yes but i think it depends on what they did and what there age is. I would be OK with it if it was a 15+ year old but send a 14 or 13 year old to prison and I'm gonna flip. I mean 13 and 14 year old kids don't know what more trouble they can get to at the age their at so yeah we make mistakes but crimes as a 15+ year old. They know better as soon as they get a hold of being a teen around the age of 15.

• Certain ages Then yes

• I think they should

Teens should go to jail they are bascely they are adults so they should do adults jail and not juvinile it is like a privlage and if they get away with it then they will just do it again that is why you should go to jail they shouldnt just geyt away with it they should go to jail

• I think they should

• Because my old gramma

My gramma lives on the farm and told me the chickens should live kids are like 5 years olds plus 10.Htrfgdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd hahahahha my reasons are the best take this kids ha ha ha ha i am right like actually my gramma said so and if you dont belive stop being racist

• Because my old gramma

• 안녕 안녕 안녕

Hey man . I'm sure that the new year to the right now , I have been in a while, and the rest. The first one. The first one. Thefirst one. I have a great day. I have a great day. I have a great day. It will take a moment of my own business and the new one of those people that I can get it right away and we are a couple days, so if I could get to see the difference in price of one.

• I think they should not be locked up boy.

Thats dumb they are ertgerwgveverbv gberberv ref fbgg gb g rb f g rg fg g art rg gb ndfbndfbdfb rb d fgdfb fgbdfb fgbbdfbr r fgebnn bn b bob b b b cv dsckj jk kj b hk h h gj gh gh gh gh gh hg gh gh gh gh

• Really Bad For KIDDOS

You isuhf fhjdsfh jshfkjl hkjhdfl khskjdfhkj shkjlfhds jfhkjldsh fkjlhfj mdnkjf,mn,mncxmvkjldshhkjlei;hkjhkf hdkjhkj dkjh kj glkjhkgj dkjfghkjdh gkjd klgjhdjh gjldh ghd jg sdjhg kjldh kjghdfkjghkjdfh jlgkh dkjhgkjshdfjlgh jkdsh gkjh dkjh dkjhgkjh kjh gjdh gkjh djgkh hfk shfdlsj fhflj hdlkfjh khfl hlfh klhkl h fkjlh klh kl klkjlj kl klf kjlkjjkj kjj kjl kfj

• No they shouldn't!!

They don't learn anything in jail. They would learn more after their sentence in juvenile detention center they should go to a rehab center where they learn the right way again. Instead of being surrounded by adults that will tell these kids they are doing right by committing these crimes.

• No they shouldn't!!

• No teenagers should not be tried as adults

When kids turn 13, that is when you before a teenager. At the age of 13 their brains have no fully developed.When you at 17, 18, 19 most teenager do stupid things and once they get older around 25, 30, and up they look back at when they were young and realized all the stupidity they've done in their lives. When a teenager go to jail for something it makes it harder for them to have a better life and have to struggle more then teens that are struggling without going to jail.

• Teens don't belong with adult criminals

Teens are basically old kids, they like to have fun, but sometimes what they think is fun , is just plain stupid.
    It should depend on: how old they are, what they did and if they have a criminal record.
    That is from my perspective, I might be wrong, but i dont know

• Because you know swtuff

Because b b b b b b b b b b b b b fg bw gb srgf n rgn sr gn et gn sfgn wr gn tw gn wr gh wr tn wr nw rtn wrtn wr tn wrtn wrtn wrtn wr nt wrt nw n w gn because