Should teenage girls be allowed to get birth control without the permission of their parents?

• Yes, I believe that teenage girls should be allowed to get birth control without the permission of their parents

Yes, I think that teenage girls should be allowed to get birth control without the permission of their parents because they have a right to their body. If a girl has gotten sexually active in the past and knows that she will be getting sexually active in the future and wants to protect herself from unexpected pregnancy, then yes.

• Shouldn't be age restricted

Birth control is used for so many things other than for the purpose of controlling birth. It is possible for a teenage girl to get medication for other problems she might have so why not for intense menstral cramps, which is one thing birth control pills help. It should be allowed.

• Yes teens should recieve access to birth control with out parental consent.

Birth control is used for a variety of different things. Medical, menstrual, and then pregnancy prevention. I personally am not sexually active. BUT I AM ON BIRTH CONTROL. For medical reasons. I don't understand what this whole controversy is. Birth control is only for the good. It should not be frowned upon.