Should teenagers' access to the internet be limited?

• Internet should access should be limited

Teenagers nowadays access the internet for every small detail and have forgotten the use of books and dictionary they are forgetting the art of writing and practicing things practically. The old style of studying and educating was better than these modern types of education. But unfortunately, education also has become equally commercialized and pressurized for students and we are not able to take any step towards this

• Internet access should be limited

Many are stupid and play games the whole period when the teachers are doing their work. This is not fair because your teachers come in the early morning to get the day started and all you do is the waste time and play games all day. Or kids just don't want to go to school

• Students should be limited to internet access

I think we should be limited because it might distract you from the work that you are doing. Of course teachers are going to make you finish the work on time and the teachers will give you enough time to finish it so why shouldn’t we be limited to internet access

• The internet should be limited for all.

The internet can be a fabulous thing and extremely useful tool. However, if used wrong, it can corrupt the most innocent of children. The internet gives young children access to many things they shouldn't have access too. Additionally, the internet provides teens with a way to while away their time. These are some of the many reasons why teens should have limited access to internet.

• The Internet is Corrupting Our Teens

• It should be limited to most

I think this because way too many teenagers spend way too much time on the internet I know this because I am a teenager and i see most of my friends on their Xbox or Snapchat. While I may use these too, I spend most of my time outside, playing sports, reading a book, or just socializing. Because of this I do excel in sports and I seem to do better in school. Although I do think that it should be limited it shouldn't be limited to people who are physically or mentally disabled because they need something to occupy their time if they can't occupy themselves like the rest of us.

• It should be limited to most

• It should be limited to most

• It should be limited to most

• It should be limited to most

• Internet access should be limited

• Trust us... Seriously we can be smart or not give us a chance

You guys think this but we can either choose to be smart or stupid lots of people chose to be stupid because the
    pros are: you can do educational things show your friends funny memes but we can be really smart to bbbuuuttt.....
    Cons: i can list lots of these but i will only say a few you can be super super stupid and look up you know porn with is stupid but you can also use your parents credit cards to buy lots of things with is bad.....
    Just please give us people a chance i meant to put this in the yes column...

• Help with developing brain

Technology is most important in the world. If can not study at school you can study with Internet. It is more interesting than study at school. This only applies to disabilities and sick people. Internet can help with homework for example :now you dowager ,tomorrow you high achiever with Internet

• The useful tool

The students can use Internet to get useful knowledge which they are not taught in school such as life skills. By reading or watching from the view of others people in the Internet, the students can some life skills for them self. Also they can find the shortest way to get where they want by internet without wory about lost.

• Hurting themselves with textbooks and binders

The internet should NOT be limited to students. Students are hurting themselves with their textbooks and heavy binders. With laptops we won't need textbooks or binders instead we'll just have laptops and tablets it will also save a tremendous amount of money in chiropractor appointments. Teenagers have the capacity to decide what is okay for them to view

• Help with homework

Technology is far more advanced than it has ever been. It can help struggling kids go from a F in a class to an A+' Sites like Khan-Academy , Crash Course, and so many more are helping teens understand what is going on in school. And for kids with mental disabilities, it can give them a different way of learning something.

• Help with homework

• I thought we were supposed to be adults soon?

By limiting teenager’s Internet access, it tells them that they can’t trust their parents or whoever limits their access. Adults always say that teenagers are about to be adults soon and they need to be responsible but then say that they can’t be trusted with the big responsibility of using the internet. Now, don’t get me wrong, you do need to be responsible with the internet, but you have to trust your kids enough to make the right decision. Because by trusting your kids, you’re trusting your parenting skills and how you have been raising them all this time.

• We can decide.

We are not children anymore. We can take decisions. We are grown up enough to do so and handle the results. The internet exposes us to wider globe and gets us out of the box and travel the world in minutes. Being an adult doesn't man that you can decide better than me. Some adults are just as foolish as children. It's not about age, it's about personality.

• Seriously? This won't work.

First of all one of your teammates has shown extreme irresponsibility and how would we limit access? A teenager could leave and use internet in places like the library and a friends house. Even if a parent blocks certain websites there are certain ways to get around them like VPN's; Virtual Private Networks.