• Yo mi nug

M m m m m. M m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m. M m. M m Makkah fugue hgftyjhgf hi knu h hub hj hni I jj. Inn June nug hb h. N n n n n n

• No phones teens

These phones distracts teens alot both at school and at the house. The phones distracts teens because if they pay too much attention to their
    phones they won't have a good education. It distracts them at the house because if their mom calls them they won't pay attention.This is why teens shouldn't have phones(lol)

• Kids need to get approval

Kids get in to situations where they need approval from a parent or guardian at school and cant use a teachers phone. What are they supposed to say? Sorry i cant find that out. Kids need phones to do well in school. Also, what if they forgot something a home

• They are old enough

In my opinion, I don't see why teenagers should not be allowed to have cell phones. I personally had my first cell phone when I was 16. I think in this day and age, people are entering the world of technology a lot sooner then we used to, teenagers especially.

• Yes, they help in emergencies.

Yes, teenagers should be able to have cell phones, because they are convenient for teens, just as they are for adults. Teenagers can use their cell phones to get directions where they are going. They can use their cell phones to call if they have an emergency. Parents can keep track of where their children are. Cell phone use among teens is a good thing.

• Everyone's got em

At this point, technology is a major crutch is society, but we can learn to use it for our favor, too. I've seen children as young as two capable of handling small tasks and games on cell phones, and now people are growing up around them. Teenagers should be able to have them, as long as the restrictions are laid down by their families and not the government.

• Yes they need to communicate with family

Teenagers should have cell phones because they are always on the go and it is for protection. If the teenager is driving they may run into an emergency where they need to get in touch with family for help. It is a good way to at least somewhat keep track of what your teenager is up to.

• Teens Should Be Allowed Cell Phone

Yes, teens should be able to have cell phones. Cell phones provide valuable services for teens. Teens may use cell phones to keep in contact with their friends. This is quite important as socializing is especially important at this time in life. In addition, cell phones allow teens to call for help when there is danger.

• Teenagers should be able to have cell phones.

Teenagers should be able to have cell phones. While they do contribute to car accidents and other things, cell phones are a quick and easy way to keep communication between a parent and their child. If some thing comes up and the child is not easily able to contact the parent or vice versa, that could lead to confusion and bad outcomes.

• Teenagers Having Cell Phones.

I personally think that teenagers should be able to have cell phones so they could get in contact with their family as well as just in case of an emergency. I personally think that teenagers should be able to have cell phones because just in case they might need to do their homework through their school's website.

• No phones teens