• Drink and drive

Prohibition Doesn't Work Let's face it the majority of teenagers drink and a lot of the time it is just so they can feel rebellious. If drinking for teens becomes legal less of them will be doing it and there will be less teen drunk driving accidents and fewer teenagers falling behind in school from excessive "partying".

• Prohibition Doesn't Work

Let's face it the majority of teenagers drink and a lot of the time it is just so they can feel rebellious. If drinking for teens becomes legal less of them will be doing it and there will be less teen drunk driving accidents and fewer teenagers falling behind in school from excessive "partying".

• No one realizes the harm it does to your brain

I'm a teen and I honestly think the drinking age should be 25 because that's when the brain fully develops. I feel like if we had a better explanation in school why drugs and alcohol are bad rather than its against the law and you can get addicted, we would have more responsible children. People say that an alcoholic stops mentally aging at the age they started drinking. Which I have seen is for the most part true. Alcohol messes with your brain and we need to educate children on keeping our bodies and mind healthy. Not just with the reasons "you need to stay fit and healthy " but for the actual sake of being healthy

• Drink and drive

• Teenagers should not drink

Teenagers should not drink because they will stay behind in class and ditch school. Also the chemicals that are in alcohol can kill you in many ways. I know people say it makes you feel good and helps you forget how your life is misreable or something or when you fight with the love of your life that doesn't mean you need to go and get drunk just to forget or when you are parting just drink juice soda water or something but not alcohol.

• Drinking age is 21 for a reason

Everyone knows that most people do not try alcohol for the very first time before they are the age of 21. But that does not mean it is right for teenagers to be allowed to drink it whenever they chose. I do think the drinking age should be 18; but, the law is the law.