• Givimg Lesser freedom

It is because teenagers will spend less time with families as their family members give them too much freedom they are also chances they will meet their friends Everyday and will come back home late which will affect their studies and homework.It will also caused cyber bullying if they spent too many of their time with their phones

• We should be

Teenagers should be given more freedom as it would help us understand responsibility. We may have a bad rep but surely we deserve chances to prove ourselves. Being given more freedom could put an end to youths being on the street and using drugs, drinking and having under aged sex. It could supplement out behaviour and allow us to mature and understand responsibility.... That's is we are ever given more freedom

• Teens should get more freedom

Parents should give their teens more freedom because me Myself am a teenager and my mother gives me freedom because she trust me. If parents don't trust their teenagers then Put your trust in them and see what happens, if they go behind your back then you know you can't trust them.

• Freedom Equals Responsibility

It is pathetic, the lack of freedom that parents give their teenagers is far below the level that it should be. Without freedom, teenagers, do not feel loved and their minds refuse to take up some responsibility. They become rebellious and extremely hard to take care of. If you were the parent of a rebellious, "unloved", "freedom deprived" teenager then you would need therapy.

• Teenagers deserve more freedom.

Teenagers deserve more freedom because we do nothing at home but watch TV, play video games, or eat all the time, which is really not good for us. Parents want us to be healthy but that is sort of a hard thing to do when we have to stay inside the house. Giving us freedom to spend time with friends or just to walk around prepare us for the real world when we grow up. Sometimes parents are strict and that just basically shuts me down. How do you want me to be open with you if you just keep on denying everything I ask. Parents denying everything just doesn't keep me confident in what I believe i guess. I am more shy and have a hard time showing who I really am. With more freedom I am able to express myself more easily and build on my shyness.

• Teenagers should hang out with friends

They should be given freedom and they should be allowed to go out and hang out with their friends as this increases their confidence level too they can be informal at front of friends and can share their felling with them whereas they aren't formal at front of their parents and most teenagers are shy of their parents so they don't say anything .................
    If teenagers would be given freedom so they can know how to live life as it is their maturing age so by this they can also came to know that what is write and what is wrong ....................
    Teenagers should do whatever they want as we live life once so we should live it in our way ......"love the life u love and live the life u love"..........

• Yes they should

I think teens should have more freedom because they are almost adults and if you don't let them see the world they will never want to leave the parents house when they get old enough. Also they should not be stuck in a house all day long.

-Kaylee Jo Lewis

• Freedom is necessary

If you do not give the required freedom to your child, they may start hiding things. Every teen longs for freedom. As long as your kid is getting good grades, let them explore the world. Teens who are not exposed to the ills of the world, dont learn anything in life. You expect your child to obey you in terms of choosing career, subjects, school or college. Similarly, your child expects from you in terms of freedom of living life. I dont say this just because I am a teen but because this is absolutely right. There should be a proper balance. If you allow your child freedom, they would not hide even a single thing from you. Some comments here say that the child may get into drugs and all, but how can you guarantee that your child is safe from such ills under your 'restrictions'. Infact, a child is tempted to go on the wrong way and do wrong things, if their parents restrict their freedom. Teens are not horses who should be expected to work (study) all day. We are humans and have brains too. If you are restricting the freedom of your child, you are restricting his/ her development.

• Just to teach.

We need enough freedom to prepare us for what life will be like when we have to speak for ourselves and choose for ourselves. If we have enough freedom to teach us what we need to know, we can be more responsible adults, possibly able to create a better economy.

• We're not all the same!

Not every teenager is the same! We should get the freedom we earn. I have a lot of freedom, but I have worked for it. My parents allow me to do all the extra curricula activities I want, and go to whatever parties I want to go to as long as I keep a good GPA and stay out of trouble, and so far that has worked just fine. I have never touched a drug, and I have over a 4.4 GPA.
    I don't think teenagers should be grouped according to their tattle. We all have different levels of maturity and we should be judge by that, not our age.

• No freedom for teens.

Now days teens are not responsible at all .They are all busy in their gadgets. Every I time I see teens they are always busy in their mobiles or laptops. These gadgets are affecting their studies as well as their bodies. Every one needs freedom and its right but they should first concentrate on their priorities . Now days teens are going out anywhere and at any time without anyone's permission which is not right.

• Say no 50/50 to freedom

The amount of freedom teenagers have effects their studies and homework,as many teenagers today tush through their after school work to go outside and hang around with their friends. They do not know the place they go are safe or not. So,teenagers should not be round lately at night. It is better to be at home and spend our time with our family. This way can keep close our relationship between our family .

• 30percent freedom and 70 percent control

See in this age many teens like tp hang out with their friends.They feel that is cool.OK.But there are many instances when teens destroy their life in this age by passing all time with buddies,chilling with them etc.Etc.They must also be be controlled.In this age they must concentrate in their studies so that they shape their future.

• Three words too many parties!!

It is said that teenagers through parties when their parents aren't home and they also could be going out at night when their parents are not home or their parents are asleep yet you should give them at least a few chances to prove themselves a day so please let them be themselves.

• What Freedom Does

I myself am a teenager, and I know what freedom allows teens to do. Teens don't have fully developed brains, they don't think, they act on impulse. When teens are given freedom they turn to drugs, alcohol, theft, sex, and more. I'm not saying teens should be restricted more because then they will probably be more likely to just end up breaking the rules and barriers set by their parents. However, giving teens more freedom will just lead to more terrible decision making and the greater loss of life in teens and young adults due to drinking and driving, and substance abuse. Look at "A Clockwork Orange" for example, the youth in that book steal, rape, and murder people and for what? With too much freedom that very well could happen to the youth of today. Don't give teens too many restrictions, but also don't let them do all that they please. Teens are still growing and developing, don't allow them to make even more detrimental mistakes.

• Freedom is necessary

• Both should go hand in hand

I feel that there is right time for everything and our govt. Is not wrong in any way fixing adult age as 18.I believe that is the appropriate time to enjoy full freedom.Before that some supervision is needed because teenagers are not yet mature enough and in order to become cool they
    can switch over to bad habits like smoking,drinking n all.So,to round up freedom along with supervision is required.Both should go hand in hand.

• No more freedom

In this world and generation so far...Children and teens are the ones bossing their own parents around, anyways....Children these days will make bad choices once given freedom such as: smoking, stealing and criminal acts. Teenagers need parental guidance all the time . There's a reason why we're so strict . It's because we know that you'll do anything to get into the 'cool' kid clique or something

• What the hell!!!!

Becuase there a pain in the butt! "Mom can I dye my hair" mom can my friends come over" I am sick and tired of them. Actually they should not even have any freedom!!!!!! Once there about eighteen they can get freedom . I know your just like what the hell is this boy talking about. Well it says 50 words needed.

• Freedom at this age is not good

If freedom is given at this age then we will find our boy or girl smoking,non-serious activities you know what I am talking about. Freedom is their right but in a limit and interacting their parents in every sing matter. Just think freedom is poison. Do you want to give your child poison.