• Givimg Lesser freedom

It is because teenagers will spend less time with families as their family members give them too much freedom they are also chances they will meet their friends Everyday and will come back home late which will affect their studies and homework.It will also caused cyber bullying if they spent too many of their time with their phones

• Yes ofcourse they should have freedom

Yes they should I think teens should have more freedom because they are almost adults and if you don't let them see the world they will never want to leave the parents house when they get old enough. Also they should not be stuck in a house all day long.They almost atleast have all rights.

• Yes ofcourse they should have freedom

• Yes ofcourse they should have freedom

• Yes They Should

Teens should most definitely be allowed more freedom. If you do not give your teenager freedom, they are more likely to get into drugs, and alcohal because they felt deprived of it. These kids deserve to be out with friends. Having fun. Not stuck at home doing homework all the time.

• No freedom for teens.

Now days teens are not responsible at all .They are all busy in their gadgets. Every I time I see teens they are always busy in their mobiles or laptops. These gadgets are affecting their studies as well as their bodies. Every one needs freedom and its right but they should first concentrate on their priorities . Now days teens are going out anywhere and at any time without anyone's permission which is not right.

• Yes yes yes

We need enough freedom to prepare us for what life will be like when we have to speak for ourselves and choose for ourselves. If we have enough freedom to teach us what we need to know, we can be more responsible adults, possibly able to create a better economy.

• We should be

Teenagers should be given more freedom as it would help us understand responsibility. We may have a bad rep but surely we deserve chances to prove ourselves. Being given more freedom could put an end to youths being on the street and using drugs, drinking and having under aged sex. It could supplement out behaviour and allow us to mature and understand responsibility.... That's is we are ever given more freedom

• Teens should get more freedom

Parents should give their teens more freedom because me Myself am a teenager and my mother gives me freedom because she trust me. If parents don't trust their teenagers then Put your trust in them and see what happens, if they go behind your back then you know you can't trust them.

• Freedom Equals Responsibility

It is pathetic, the lack of freedom that parents give their teenagers is far below the level that it should be. Without freedom, teenagers, do not feel loved and their minds refuse to take up some responsibility. They become rebellious and extremely hard to take care of. If you were the parent of a rebellious, "unloved", "freedom deprived" teenager then you would need therapy.

• Givimg Lesser freedom

• Givimg Lesser freedom

• No teenagers should not be given freedom

Every teenager should not be given all the freedom they want. When you are a teen if the parents give them all the freedom the teens will for sure misuse it. They will get carried away because teens now days are addicted to their gadgets more than their studies. They will not know the bad and good of life. If teens are given freedom in everything then there is no other choice than them going astray. Teens can have the freedom but just not all of it.

• No i donot want that freedom should be given!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As i am talking about myself as me myself i am teenager ........
    I see my sorroundings which is filled with poison (Freedom) my freinds the call at mid night they disturbs me n they want to distrsct me from my studies you can all understand what i am trying to say ........ (BF, GF ETC.....)they are givenmuch freedom by parents that they canot see what is good and what is bad and in other hand i too believe that teenagers need some freedom becouse they are close to adult... So at last i am sorry if i had hurt any of you"s review

• No freedom for teens.

• Say no 50/50 to freedom

The amount of freedom teenagers have effects their studies and homework,as many teenagers today tush through their after school work to go outside and hang around with their friends. They do not know the place they go are safe or not. So,teenagers should not be round lately at night. It is better to be at home and spend our time with our family. This way can keep close our relationship between our family .

• 30percent freedom and 70 percent control

See in this age many teens like tp hang out with their friends.They feel that is cool.OK.But there are many instances when teens destroy their life in this age by passing all time with buddies,chilling with them etc.Etc.They must also be be controlled.In this age they must concentrate in their studies so that they shape their future.

• Three words too many parties!!

It is said that teenagers through parties when their parents aren't home and they also could be going out at night when their parents are not home or their parents are asleep yet you should give them at least a few chances to prove themselves a day so please let them be themselves.

• What Freedom Does

I myself am a teenager, and I know what freedom allows teens to do. Teens don't have fully developed brains, they don't think, they act on impulse. When teens are given freedom they turn to drugs, alcohol, theft, sex, and more. I'm not saying teens should be restricted more because then they will probably be more likely to just end up breaking the rules and barriers set by their parents. However, giving teens more freedom will just lead to more terrible decision making and the greater loss of life in teens and young adults due to drinking and driving, and substance abuse. Look at "A Clockwork Orange" for example, the youth in that book steal, rape, and murder people and for what? With too much freedom that very well could happen to the youth of today. Don't give teens too many restrictions, but also don't let them do all that they please. Teens are still growing and developing, don't allow them to make even more detrimental mistakes.

• Freedom is necessary

If you do not give the required freedom to your child, they may start hiding things. Every teen longs for freedom. As long as your kid is getting good grades, let them explore the world. Teens who are not exposed to the ills of the world, dont learn anything in life. You expect your child to obey you in terms of choosing career, subjects, school or college. Similarly, your child expects from you in terms of freedom of living life. I dont say this just because I am a teen but because this is absolutely right. There should be a proper balance. If you allow your child freedom, they would not hide even a single thing from you. Some comments here say that the child may get into drugs and all, but how can you guarantee that your child is safe from such ills under your 'restrictions'. Infact, a child is tempted to go on the wrong way and do wrong things, if their parents restrict their freedom. Teens are not horses who should be expected to work (study) all day. We are humans and have brains too. If you are restricting the freedom of your child, you are restricting his/ her development.