• Video games don't cause violence in children

I'm 12, almost 13 and I've been playing video games like Cod for years. When people think that the reason some children are so violent, they automatically think its because of video games, well its not. The people who get violent already have issues with them, I know people who have been playing Gta and Cod since they were 8 and they are completely fine. Also, video games actually improve reflexes and enhances hand-eye coordination.

• Violent games help your child.

Video Games can actually help your child. Like, in a zombie apocalypse, the violent games have already taught them how to survive, in a way. It's actually just like a game. They just have to imagine it's all animated. But the can't start over if they die or kill someone.

• Games are fun

Niw hnxj dnien nI XQ IC W IU E YCE F I G HIUE IVHE RI FR WECO OOLBDK BJB QB E JB R3.W FKJFEIE IVBE VBICEC.FU BI E UBVIB VC IEB GIE GQ. RFBVI EBVIBVE.U EFN V NEWVI KBE VBE VKEVB JVNEV.GTA,BO,COD,BF ,AC I PLAYTHESE GAMES.
    I PLAY GAMES TOO

• It really comes down to the maturity of the child

I'm 15 and I play Assasins Creed, Battlefield, and Call of Duty but know not to ever act out anything in the game in the real world. But I believe that children that are very wild should be kept away from such games until adulthood. I also think that the parents should watch their child's behavior after playing violent video games.

• It deos not matter

Jdhkdhgdkhgkjghdkjfhdkjghdkjhfdkjhgdkjhfkjdhfkgj kjdhgdkjhkjhf jdfhdkhfd jhdjh hdkjhfh dkj h h hhd dh dhjgd kjgjdh dgkjhkjfhb kj dhkj hjdh jdf hg kjdh dj h k hk h hkj hkjd hfk kdkg hdjhjf h jkdhj hjhhdkjhjkhgdh jdhdgjkhfj hgkjdhfdjh d gh hg jk hh jd hkj hkjh dj hkjdhjhhj hgkjhjdgfhdhgfh jghfh hsj h gjhsghj hgskj

• It deos not matter

• Because why not

Why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not why not

• Because why not

• Because why not

• Vb kx erifger igieur

B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bn bb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b nb bb b b b b b b b b bb bb b b

• Video games should not be banned!

I do not think video games should be banned. Children and teens should know that it is all graphics and none of it is real life. Some say it rots the brains of young ones, but young ones should know that it is not real life. Maybe parents/legal gaurdians should monitor what they are playing and teach them right from wrong.

• Wthey should not

Becaue they are very innaporiate becaue they are very innaporiate becaue they are very innaporiatebecaue they are very innaporiatebecaue they are very innaporiatebecaue they are very innaporiatebecaue they are very innaporiatebecaue they are very innaporiatebecaue they are very innaporiatebecaue they are very innaporiatebecaue they are very innaporiatebecaue they are very innaporiate

• Teens are influenced on everything

I'm 13 and everyone needs to follow the sustain trends at my school if you know what I mean. Violant video games are getting more popular, the mor popular they get the higher percentage of kids will become mor violant.Some people might say they help you defend yourself, in a real situation will you even have a gun to defend yourself? And besides, using a remote to kill people won't teach you how to in real life if you need to defend yourself. So really it is teaching you to be the person killing and not defending.

• What is wrong with you!

Most of the comments to the right are of kids who are trying to justify themselves for playing such ridicules games! Now, playing these games is not only immoral, but it is a huge sign of immaturity and stupidity. I don't mean to be rude using such strong language, but if you are able to play those games and still sleep at night, you can take it. I am not saying this because I am joules, as a matter a fact I wouldn't have found this argument if I wasn't doing an assignment on it! But I want to say this, if you teens ever saw what really happens on a battle field, and what you are doing actually is, you wouldn't be able to live with your self. And if you still are, you are just freaking stupid.

• No life or popularity

Many teens take games way to far and start to be violent in real life. What if one day teens kill someone in real life.What will we do then? No one at all is putting a limit. When teens play repeatedly the scenes become a little to real. I say no

• It affect our studies

Video games are just waste of time. Children should ,mainly focus in studies instead of violent games,because of these games , they score less . We have noticed that , now a days ,children start fighting and arguing with their parents. So as possible , we should keep them away from games

• It affect our studies

• Violence, sexual content, and profanity.

Teens these days are always playing games like: Grand theft auto, Call of duty, Saints Row, and the walking dead. Those games teach us teens how to kill, do drugs, and teaches us new bad words. Teens should play teen rated games, or anything suitable for their age that is my reason

• Nope I dont think so

I believe teenagers shouldn't play violent video games IF they cannot handle it. If they can handle it that is fine BUT if they cannot then I wouldn't recommend playing them. If they play it they might be like "Oh in this game I did this and this to take someone out so I should do it to my enemy cause I hate him"

• No they should not

They shouldnt be banned because it depends on the parent and the buyer. If the parent doesnt want their little son to play it then whyd she buy it. The parents should know what game their buying before they buy it otherwise dont buy it. So its about the parenting.