• Yes yes yes

If youre not a smoker you would not understand. You must be a smoker to understand where any one is coming from. You must know how addicting it is and how it releases so much pain. I think teen agers should be able to purchase ciggs for the better. No one should care tbh

• I firmly believe so.

I believe that teens should smoke for a number of reasons. Teenagers today are under enough stress and anxiety to be sent to a mental institution in the 1950's. Not only that, but some teens are addicted to secondhand smoke from home or relatives. Finally, smoking has been a time honoured tradition and bloodline for multiple economies. So I stand firm where I am

• No not at all

They shouldn't be allowed even if their under stress or anxiety that doesn't mean go get addicted to something that can kill you. If their under that much stress go do yoga or meditation class and lessons. Asking or using cigarettes or tobacco at all is like asking for an early death.

• No not at all

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Forthelulz says2015-06-04T04:19:27.130
They already can. 18 and 19 year-olds can, at least.