• 14 years old O.O

Ive been playing most call of duties since i was 8 and the only 'violence' that's come out of me was actually playing the game. It has no difference on my life outside of the game. I also have many other hobbies i love to get involved with but my Xbox is ,in my eyes, the most valuable out of them all. Ive played Halo all the way to Counter-Strike. Nothings changed with me except going into the major leagues. If anything, all these 'violent' games had helped me with my strees and given me a lead opportunity on my money making. ~Have Nice Day

• People are crazy

Playing a doctor game doesn't make me a doctor. A racecar game does not make me a race car driver. So therefore a game where you shoot and kill people does NOT make me a killer. There are some crazy people out there but not everyone is the same. When I play such a game I don't want to go kill someone.

• Yes they should

I would agree with people that are saying yes we should because some of the violence in the world isn't from video games. If video games make people be violent then so does the news and movies and video's from youtube. So if video games make people violent then so does everything else in the world.

• Yes We Should

I'm a 14 year old teen boy, have you ever felt so depressed you could hurt someone, Well I always feel that way when I don't it's when I'm playing video games like gta 5 and cod with my friends, it helps take my mind off the world and puts my brain to use making strategies

• Yes teens should be allowed to buy violent video games.

I am supporting the buying of violent video games because many people with A.D.D and A.D.H.D who need a violent outlet look to video games for the answer and this is good because instead of focusing their anger and frustration toward people they can focus it on video games. Growing up a kid with A.D.H.D I was angry at allot of things and all I got from counselors was sit down and take a breath. Some people who do not have patience and do not care need that outlet.Many of those are teens who need that outlet. Video games especially violent video games allow for people to bond with anger instead of splitting apart those people. If not for violent video games to keep my mind focus on something else rather than real world violence and losing myself in them I and many others would have lost it before people could get to them in time.

• Yes,they should..But with parent's guidance

Playing video games are widely spread in teenagers. Stopping them from playing video games would be taking away their chance to share common things in peers. It would get teenage boys in more bully or trouble if they don't play video games. When it comes to with violent games, it might be different. However, violent games are most popular kinds. As long as they are under parental guidance, it would be totally okay allowing them to buy violent game. Preventing them from something they want to do is more provocative letting them do exactly opposite.

• Why teens should be allowed.

Although there are very convincing ¨no teens should not be allowed¨ there are also very important things to consider. Lifestyle around teenagers lives could easily cause more violence then a little video game. Many tests have been taken to see if a violent video game does stimulate the brain to cause more violence,but why must it only be biased towards teens? Considering more violence is caused in adulthood rather than childhood.It's more likely not from violent video game but rather their surrounding lifestyle and mental stability before hand.This concludes my argument.Thank you for reading.

• Of Course They Should

Teens playing violent video games and getting violent are a total misconception to some people. Yes some people do get violent but its not just from playing video games, their parents might of been corrupt or treated badly as a child. From all the millions and millions of people playing big title games like CoD, GTA, and Battlefield all get violent and want to go on a violent shooting? I think not.

• Yes they should

I think they should because their are other things that can make their minds bad like you tube videos,movies,some times news that's I think teens should by violent games like some times news show some videos of attacks of Isis and people learn about those videos.But teens should be able to buy violent games

• Yes they should

• No I Do Not support this

No, I say this because have you SEEN the SANDYHOOK case!! He got it from violent video games soo.. Yeah. Also these games like call a duty black ops influences kids to want guns and harmful weapons like that suff
    Also it makes kids want to kill someone because of the activity in the games ALSO GTA 5 is the worst game there is teaching kids to do violent things...

• No, they shouldn't

While I largely agree with the opening sentiment to my left, these things do have SOME influence in violent behavior. It's not a direct line, Call of Duty doesn't single handedly make a mass shooter, but it puts ideas in their head. The box has an age requirement on it, it should be honored.

• No no no!

No, they shouldn't While I largely agree with the opening sentiment to my left, these things do have SOME influence in violent behavior. It's not a direct line, Call of Duty doesn't single handedly make a mass shooter, but it puts ideas in their head. The box has an age requirement on it, it should be honored.

• It could lead to murder

According to cbsnews three men in a small town Fayette ala that they were gunned down by devin moore who had played grand theft auto day and night for alot of mothes. That is why I think that teens should not play violent video games. Now do you believe me.

• Yes they shudnt

Why because Sandy hook shooter notched up 83,000 on-line kills and 23.000 head shots on-line playing the video game “Call of Duty” to train himself for his massacre and he killed 20 students of his school his own mum and 6 staff members he refused to take medication for his mental.

• Teens should not be able to buy video games.

As I am looking through this debate I see a lot of "it gets the violent thoughts out of your head," "it really does not make you more violent." Am I right? Their was a science test that tested kids after playing a violent video game for 15 Min's. After 15 Min's they were given a bottle of hot sauce and told to give it to a friend that was said not to like it. And compared to the kids that did not play a violent video game they gave their friend a lot of hot sauce. However effect was temporary. The other thing is that there must be a reason that the military uses violent games to train solders to kill? Right? I mean other wise they would not use it. Now have you ever been playing a game like Halo were you sneak up on some one and assassinate some one and feel you hart start beating faster. Then you tell me violent games don't effect you.
    I could keep going on covering more points but the most important is that teens should not buy violent video games because there are immature kids who should not play. So if the teen is forced to ask their parents to get it. It is up to the parents to say yes or no giving more rights to the more mature. If you are mature then your parents will get it for you and if you mature and still you parents wont get it for you you probably would not be able to in the first place.

• I am 15

I don't believe teenagers should be allowed to purchase violent video games because many of the teens who buy them get bad enough violence in their head and they apply the actions in the video games to their personal life. Such as the kid from the Sandy Hook Elementary school. Many officers found violent video games in his house such as "Call of Duty'' and "Left4Dead".Look how he turned out. He ended up killing himself and 25 other people including his own mother which is really messed up.

• No it leads to bad things

I do not support this because it will make you rape your sister. You will be playing lets say call of duty, then you will get an urge to stick your sweaty dick in your sisters warm anus. It will feel splendid at the time but then you get shit on your dick

• Why is this such a big deal???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I dont know why this is such a big deal i mean it is not like it matters if they can buy it or not> that does not make kids killers kids are killers because they are mental and dont know crap about learning to control themselves i rest my case!!!

• No no no

1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 11 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1