• If their parents deem it okay.

Issues like this are a family issue and should be dealt as such. If a mother and father believe that their child is ready to watch Family Guy then he should be able to watch it. This would likely be best as a case by case thing, as all children mature at different rates.

• Teens should be able to watch Family Guy.

Teens should be able to watch Family Guy. Family Guy is a very funny program and I think that teens should be allowed to watch it. There is nothing that is said or done on that show that teens do not already hear in daily life. I think they should watch it if they want to.

• Teens can watch Family Guy

I think that teens should be able to watch Family Guy. However, there probably need to be conversations between parents and their children about what type of humor that is and when it is allowed to be used. I think that Family Guy is actually a rather smart show so it's okay.

• Family Guy Is A Mixed Bag

I believe Family Guy is one of the best cartoon shows we have ever seen created. I know all of my family loves, regardless of age group. We're talking 7 to 87, here. I believe Family Guy is absolutely appropriate for teens because it can be harsh at times, but it usually presents a moral as well.

• Yes they should

I think that teenagers over 16 should be mature enough to watch Family Guy, however it should be known that not all people have the same maturity rate and that should be taken into account but in this case to say that all teens including nineteen is too young to watch Family Guy would be going out on a limb.

• Yes, there are worse TV shows.

Yes, teens should be able to watch Family Guy, because it is just a television show. Teens are old enough to know what is real and what is fiction, and they are not likely to be too heavily influenced by a cartoon. Parents should use discretion with the individual child, to make sure they can handle the content.

• I don't see why not

There is nothing wrong with teens watching Family Guy. I believe there is a disclaimer saying that the content is on the mature side. I don't watch it very often, but from what I've seen, it doesn't seem so bad. I guess it also depends on what your parents approve of you watching.

• Yes they should

I watch it and I am five so I don't see why people shouldn't be allowed to watch family guy. It's funny because there is a talking dog and a fat ass. The simpsons though is vulgar and unacceptable. I need filler words for my argument. To conclude my point I think it is ok for teens to watch family guy but not simpsons