• It is educational !

I used to think you peed in a girl to get them pregnant, but with porn, I learned the positives and negitives of sexual content and how to be safe when masturbating and when i would be ready to “do the real thing”. Adults think it fucks with teens brains but it teaches us how to be confident with out thoughts and emotions while being safe in your own home.

• Yea more questions

It is a good idea. I am a 14 year old boy and I watch it. Now on the topic of porn should they lower the actor age to 12+? Should they also allow sex shops to allow teens in to purchase stuff? Also what about not having to pay for condoms? To many questions to consider.

• Yea more questions

• It doesn’t affect the brain too much

I’m 14, started watching it at 12. I have experienced no side effects from watching porn at all. If you ban it, people can still access it anyway. Lowering it would also help children to learn more about what turns them on. Just lower the legal age to 10, and your good.

• Sure Why not?

Porn is fine for people my age. I am fifteen. Everybody does it anyway. Banning it does nothing and I have not noticed a significant difference in people that watch it and people that don't. I don't know why people think this is such a big deal for my age.

• We should, but we can't

Im 12 myself, mature for my years.I started watching porn a year ago. I have all B and A grades. However I understand that my generation is mostly unaware of what isnt real and what is. They think they should do all violent stuff from porn. Porn hasnt affected my life in any way. All people that think that we should ban porn for kids are not aware how little they think. Child pregnancy rates would rise up. Not little. A lot. Sexual urge in my years is minimal. Porn helps teens and preteens get their sexual desires fullfiled. Yet if you banned porn for youngsters than u would made problem to us and yourself.

• We should, but we can't

• We should, but we can't

• Really depends on the maturity of the person

I'm a 14 year old girl and I've watched it as it doesn't bother me. I mean it might be to much for some teens but that should really up for them to decide. I think most people have seen it by the age of 13 so I don't think it's much of a big deal if teens watch it

• Teens are naturallly horny

Most kids/teens start getting interested in sex when they are about 8 -10 years old. That's the age at which they usuallly start masturbating and discover porn. I've been masturbating since I was 8 and watching porn online since I'm 9. With porn a horny teen can satisfy his/her sexual needs for an orgasm and they can see what sex looks like. Especially around the age of 11-13 is when the hormones are going crazy and where they start masturbating/watching porn a lot. Even up to 5 times a day. It's just that they are so horny that it's the only thing they can think of. With porn they can safely satisfy all their needs for sexual pleasure at such low age which is great. So just let them watch porn!

• It is a Real childhood runinner

This is should Never be aloud porn should not even be able to become having sex is your own personally thing you dont need the media ro see it all i mean it is some sick stuff i hope a law passes that BANs porn for ever because it is a waist of time!

• No no no

Hell no you idiots, are you insane, kides under 18 should not be able to watch porn in any which way anyhow, that is just stupid, like come on. I am 16 myself and watching that can screw up your mind big time, like come on, think straight, this stuff should be banned for life.

• Could be harmful

The fact is that at the moment we don't know what the possible outcomes are of people viewing hard porn from a young age, there could be serious problems in the near future. Why run that risk? Parents should keep a careful eye on what their children are doing online. I know many people say that it is too late to do anything about it and it is too easy to get around whatever safeguards are put in place , but I think we should at least make it difficult for them to access it. Most parents are doing this, and it is the correct thing to do.

• Just because many kids are already watching it doesn't mean it is OK!

The fact is that we don't know what the possible outcomes are of people viewing hard porn at a young age, there could be serious problems in the near future. Why run that risk? Parents should keep an eye on what their children are doing outline and like someone has already said in this discussion, at least make it difficult for them to access it. Most are doing this, and it is the correct thing to do.

• Age restrictions needed

Depends on what you mean by 'teen', after all a typical 13 yr old is very different from a typical 18 year old, but there is evidence to support the view that there should be some kind of age restriction. Alexandra Katehakis, a sex and family therapist and writer, has written a number of times on this subject - in particular on the effect that regular porn watching can have on younger teens and children. Other studies have suggested that regular exposure at a young age (before puberty or below 13 or 14) could have harmful outcomes in terms of long-term mental health or sexual conduct in some cases.

So even though it may be unrealistic to try to prevent 16 year olds from accessing it, there is good reason to try to restrict access for younger teens and especially young children. But parents and other adults responsible for looking after minors should not think that a mere law will be enough, they need to take responsibilty themselves.

Of course, some underage kids will find a way to access if they are determined enough, but like an earlier post here says, at least make it difficult for them.

• Not appropriate for kids

Not appropriate for the child population because bad for health. Makes you tired, stressed, need sleep,bad language is used. Not allowed of approved by many parents or any adults. Bad for developing minds and brains. Does follow thoughts in teens but not good way of expressing emotions. Should be completely banned from younger than 18 year olds

• Good reasons not to

Although of course many do anyway. However most porn does not give a realistic portrayal of sex, often being very misogynist as women in it tend to be passive partners who are willing to do whatever the men want to. It can give s very warped view of sex. For this reason it should not be used as a way to learn about sex. Parents should at least make if difficult for their kids to access it.

• No, teens should not be allowed to watch pornography.

Pornography typically gives a very warped view of what a relationship is all about, and kids have impressionable minds that will soak up what they see, and also desensitize them. The images in pornography are explicit and would not be suitable for young people to watch, and likely would only lead to trouble and, potentially, misbehavior as a result.

• It's 18 & up for a reason

Even though we all know teenagers watch pornography anyway, it is called "adult entertainment" for a very obvious reason. Therefore, no, teenagers should not legally allowed to have access to pornography until they become a legal adult on their 18th birthday. Pornography can become very explicit, and there are just certain things a young kid should not see.