• Should we (teens) be able to watch r rated movies?

We need to be able to see r rated movies to learn what is in store for us when we graduate high school. Also it gives us something else to talk about when at school so we have things to talk about that's fulfilling and educational. Please state what you think?!

• Trhrthrthgf hgfh gf hgf hgf

Rthrthtfghthggfghfgf hgf hgh gf hgfh gh gf hgfhg hgfh gf gfhgf gf hgfh gfgfh gfgfh gh fgfh gh gfhgf gh gf gfh fgh gf hgfh ha a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a

• Then why have an R rating?

The R rating is simple to understand. It is restricted to those over 18, teens should not be able to watch them.

Teens are at a very impressionable age and can be affected by what they watch in many ways that they don't realise. We need to give them the best starting point in life and watching horror, gore, and violence will not help that.

• No no no no

It can damage their minds, make them act violently and scare them. Think about it, all these movies promote bad things yes they know about this stuff in the movies but it doesn't make it right. I myself am a teenager and I disagree sorry for who ever is against me but no

• No, teens should not be able to watch R repeated movies.

Most of the profanities that occur among our future leaders comes from movie/television exposer. That's not talking about Blue's Clues or the Oscar-winning "Frozen", this is talking about the Purge and most of the R rated films in today's entertainment society. Have you ever heard of some say a familiar line from a known movie/television show? Or maybe do an action? This is mostly because they have been influenced by an R rated or innopropriate film. This is also the answer to why we sometimes hear of someone killing someone else with a gun, going to juvie,and committing crimes that you'd expect a 30 year old to commit.