• Yes, I agree

Us kids or as I could say, us teenagers -13 and older, we have the right to watch these Rated R movies for the fact that we learn these sort of stuff in school or in such other places. I mean, if we could have our parents permission its all good as long as we behave in the theater.

• Hell yes bruhhhhhhhh

Well it really doesn't matter i meen us black kids, our parents let us watch any movie we want but we still must cover our eyes when something innapropiate shows obn the tv, and i know i have bad grammar so don't judge me but to be honest i rushed through because im in class and we have to go to lunch and finish when we get back,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..........................................

• I think it yes

I think it good for some of the teens and over 13 and more and some of the parent flip out of one big movies and other thing i like the rated R movies and other thing like you and the people around you and have fun at it ok

• I think it yes

• I think it yes

• Yes all the way!!!!!

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes....... YES!!!!!!

• Yes They Should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should be allowed into R rated movies because they are very macher and they deserve a better live then G PG and PG-13 movies they should incloud R rated movies VYC hbhu b hv v hv jhbh v jbk hbh vh b hvh vh v vh vh bh b!!!!!!!!

• Yes they should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should be able to i mean, its really up to how mature they are and so on. I mean it doesn't really matter on how old you are to see a movie i mean you if you can see that movie you can always bring an adult, anyways like i said doesn't matter how old but i mean be for real i mean you cant be like 2 years and go see a scary movie but you know what i mean like a mature age , have your parents make that choice because they would know whats best.

• Well duh of course yes

Ok look from 14 and up. We are mature enough to know what drugs are and what sex is. A lot of us probably have already watched things that are even worse like porn. So these so called r rated movies are like nothing, it's not like they are going to show a part of two people having sex with out getting covered by a blanket or something. We are old enough to watch these kinds of stuffs

• Yes they Should!!!!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH br wb gb sb bg bb gb gbgb gb gb gb grb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b.

• Nope, not good

All of you that say that its ok to watch this crap are stupid. I dont even think adults should watch them. Its just spiritually degrading. How can you call yourself a christian when you watch stuff like that. The violence and kussing isnt as big of a deal for me as the sex stuff is tho.

• No they shouldn't

I don't think they should because watch R-rated movies as a teen can increase the chance of drug use, increase the use of alcohol, and even cause the teen to become more sexually active. This mostly targets the teens who watch three or more R-rated films in a month, But when they watch these movies, all the things I just typed about would increase 4 times. Also the teens who do this are also more likely to smoke and try marijuana. After reading all of this, next time think about getting your parents permission before watching the movie. ;)

• No they shouldn't.

No, teenagers under the age of thirteen should not be able to go to an R-Rated movie, it would be like saying should a five year old be able to own a gun. It's a disaster waiting to happen. Take a look at the cases we have about teenagers playing so many video games, to the point where there are kid's who have shot people, and in the interview tell the authorities they thought you had to shoot them eight or nine times according for them to die... Because of games like grand theft auto we have these issues. And we might have these issues more if teenagers could watch what they want.

• Yes they should

Kids should be able to watch R rated movies because it depends on if their parents let them. Also, it you're 13 or older, they've already learned about everything that can be included in movies, which doesn't matter because they're learning it, and some people have different opinoins in what movies they want to watch. They should have their own choice of watching it. It's all in their guardians hands if their allowed or not.

• Yes they should

• No that isnt right

First I will be talking about how you do have a greater chance of drinking underage if you watch more than three r rated movies. In fact according to the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse you have over a 5 times more likely chance that you will be drinking underage. Now some od you have watched more than 3 R rated movies I can almost guarantee it but if I were you I would not to watch them and if you really want to at least be aware of how it tempts and how to see it through and avoid it.
    Secondly I will be talking about how the chances are greater for smoking as well. You are nearly 7 times more likely to smoke a cigarette and if that isn't enough you are also over 6 times more likely to try marijuana. So even these things aren't necessarily illegal they have terrible side affects and have been proven to be addicting. So I think that is a great reason to avoid R rated movies

• No they should not be aloud

No, because if you are not at least about 15 or 16 you should not be allowed to be let into a R-Rated movies. At movie theaters the person selling the ticket should as for something where they know the kids age when they come up and try and get into R-Rated movies

• No they should not be aloud

• No they should not be aloud

• Fddbsdsesvdv hfhffgh bjbnbnbn

Szdxfcgvhb fgh dfgh fdghjk gfhj fghjk fghjk fghj dfghj gvhjhbvggh d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d ..