• It helps develop skills for the future

It might seem pointless but i feel it is a good thing that people are starting to have relationships at a younger age so that it will help them for when they have a serious relationship. This is my opinion so i hope you guys agree Sincerely ben the bean dip

• Teens should be able to date

Because they need to learn about relationships before they are older. So that they will have experiences. Like if your boyfriend or girlfriend uses you. At least you now will be more careful with dating then go around dating when you are older and someone in a long lasting relationship u ses you. My parents personally dont care if I date. So I think as long as they aren't boy or girl crazy and it dosent effect their school grades and family time then it should be fine. As long as your parents are aware of what you are doing and who youre with.

• Teens should date

Teens should date because they need to learn what they have to do in the future this is different then it use to be dating now is inccoent and they learn things they will need to learn before adult hood just because a teen dates doesn't mean they are going to have sex and have kids

• Teens should date

• Teens should date

• Teens should date

• Teens should date

• Teens should date

• Teens should date

• Teens should date

• No teens shouldn't date

Teens should not date because on think leads to another pregnancy. Your teen may or may not be mature enough but to prevent pregnancy stop your teen from dateing and having any sexxual contact don't become a grand mother did father. Fuck her in the pussy and fuck it hrd real hard.

• Dating is for adults

Dating should be left for a time that a person is looking for a potential spouse. Teenagers should be focused on forming friendships, maintaining family relationships, and getting educated and ready for a career. Teens are still trying to figure out and decide who they will be in their life, and it's not a time to add the drama that naturally comes along with dating when you're too young.

• I wouldn't choose the words "not allowed"

I wouldn't choose the words "not allowed" when it comes to dating. But I strongly feel people shouldn't date until they are at least 18 years old. In fact there are studies that actually show that kids who begin dating at 11 are 50% more likely to have sex before graduating high school

• No way they should not

I think teen do not have enough life experience to understand complex circumstances that surrounded them besides than love and sex and this often are at higher risk of substantial abuse,teen pregnancy,and STD infection,and sexual abuse.According to FBI Data statistic shows that more than one third(35.6 %) are juvenile child molesters.

• Teens are vulnerable and Dating is a danger

What is my gender identity? What should my career be? How do I learn to love myself? These are questions that teens are stuck trying to figure out. Some people may argue that dating can help them come into who they will be. The issue with that stance is that it ignores the fact that teens go through fazes. As a teen swivels from faze to faze they may make choices that represent who they are in that season, but later they realize that they weren't acting in alignment with who they ended up being. None of the choices that a teen chooses to make should result in permanent scarring. Teens that date are more likely to engage in sex, substance abuse, depression, anxiety, and suicide than teens who choose not to date. In the pursuit of maintaining an untainted emotional, physical and psychological person, teens should not date.

• Not for kids

Relationships at a young age don't do anything but cause emotional stress. Kids should not date. My first relationship occurred when i was 12. I "dated" this guy until i was about 15. He was abusive, mean and a bully in school. It is better to wait until you're atleast 18 and out of school.

• Future and life

If they are less focus on their education, then they will not graduate when they don't have any knowledge then they will have no job. Job is really important for a person, if they don't have a job so they will not have money then they will have to beg or borrow but borrowing money from a wrong person will cause major trouble it can cause death.

• True love can wait

The purpose of dating is to meet the right person for you that will lead to happiness when you're in the right age. But for teens nowadays i am against at dating purposes for it would just lead them to sexual purposes. Pregnancy will increase. Its just my opinion. Haha