• It can help them be a better person

If they choose the right person that can influence them to be more diligent and mature, I don't see the reason to not allow these teens to date. And even so, it's also a learning experience for both the teen and the parents, for the teen to feel how it is to manage a relationship and for the parents what kind of people their kid likes.

• It's the best time to

Think about it, when your 18 and beyond you'll have to worry about life coming at you right in the butt. When your a teenage kid you have much less worries at that time then when you're an adult with all the bills and taxes, and the mortgage(rent) to pay. All the fun you could had have back when I was a teen would have never happened. Let us teens have our fun and date who we want so we can look back and feel proud and happy with ourselves of we spend our high school years because i think most adults have forgotten what that feels like.

• Weeeee!! Weeee!! Weeeee!!?,

Gish Susan's so su she's us she's she she's sh she's shed hung jug do do s sh s sh d sh s us sh subs suc. Us d cue us. Do she sh dud sh dhdb d do dhd he dhs. Dhs x h s us dh s c he nd Dan cuns

• Because i said so

It is in the Constitution. Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ;p

• Because i said so

Its in the constitution lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ;p

• No teens shouldn't date

Teens should not date because on think leads to another pregnancy. Your teen may or may not be mature enough but to prevent pregnancy stop your teen from dateing and having any sexxual contact don't become a grand mother did father. Fuck her in the pussy and fuck it hrd real hard.

• Dating builds important social skills

Teens should be not only allowed but encouraged to date. Dating leads to skills that are served well far beyond the romantic arena. The negotiating and social skills that are developed can help with career, politics, or whatever endeavor the teen pursues as they enter adulthood. It can even help them relate to and get along better with their parents.

• Sure if their mature enough

I'm almost a teen just 1 year. I am allowed to date because my parents know that I am mature enough. It just depends on the person. If your immature then you could get into some pretty bad things, but if you are mature you know what to do and what not to do. Alot of my friends are Immature and their not alowed to date because their parents don't want them getting into any trouble with they bf/gf.

• No teens shouldn't date

• Dating is for adults

Dating should be left for a time that a person is looking for a potential spouse. Teenagers should be focused on forming friendships, maintaining family relationships, and getting educated and ready for a career. Teens are still trying to figure out and decide who they will be in their life, and it's not a time to add the drama that naturally comes along with dating when you're too young.

• I wouldn't choose the words "not allowed"

I wouldn't choose the words "not allowed" when it comes to dating. But I strongly feel people shouldn't date until they are at least 18 years old. In fact there are studies that actually show that kids who begin dating at 11 are 50% more likely to have sex before graduating high school

• No way they should not

I think teen do not have enough life experience to understand complex circumstances that surrounded them besides than love and sex and this often are at higher risk of substantial abuse,teen pregnancy,and STD infection,and sexual abuse.According to FBI Data statistic shows that more than one third(35.6 %) are juvenile child molesters.