• They are mature enough.

The minimum driving age for one to get their license is 16 years old, and I think it's more then fine to stay that way. I think at 16, your average teenager is mature enough to understand the importance and responsibility of getting behind the wheel. Plus they will learn much by the time they are 18.

• Yes, teens should be allowed to drive a car.

I believe that teens should be allowed to drive a car as long as they have a license and have completed driver's education. Teens learn responsibility by learning to drive. Cars also give them the independence that so many of them want at this age. They can learn financial responsibilities if they have to contribute to the gas, insurance, etc.

• Yes, you have to learn sometime.

Yes, teens should be allowed to drive a car, because they have to learn sooner or later. Teens are dangerous drivers because they are inexperienced, not because they are bad drivers. If the teens are given experience, they can become good drivers. Teens are less of a burden on their parents if they can drive.

• I really depends

They should have a test if they don't pass they don't drive its pretty simple.
    I think they should be able to drive its more help full for them and it could help them get around. As long as they are 12 or over they should be able to drive .

• Teens should drive

There are many people that think teens should drive >>>>>>>>>>
    But i am 15 and a half and i drive to school everyday if i didn't drive to school, i wouldn't be able to come to school, 1. Buses don't come where i live, 2 my parents get up super early to get to work so how would i and the people that have the same problem get to school?

• Its dangerous,but not wrong

How are we going to learn if we don't make mistakes. Why are people against teenagers driving? All the adults that drive right now were once teenagers and made mistakes,but that's okay because that's how we learn and keep going with our life. If we don't go through a bad situation ourselves its not as believable to us. Personally I messed a car up and as soon as i did i regretted but it was an accident. It doesn't matter if the legal driving age is raised, even as an adult its not like there is nothing new,something new is learned everyday and if people are allowed to get there drivers licence at 18 instead of 16 its not like the 18 year old had some experience unless it was illegal.Raising the driving age doesn't make a difference we all still have to learn.

• Teens are mentally mature enough to drive a car

Teens are a big parent of society today and deserve the chance to prove themselves on the road. If the legal licence is put up to 21 there will be more older people on the road and they will not have the early experience that they need to be successful drivers. I am a professional scientist from new York and I have studied this topic for over 30 years, my research shows that teen are mentally mature enough to drive a car.

• Yes they should as they should be considered responsible

Teenagers aged 16 should be allowed, as they have the responsibility to be able to make their own decisions. From an early age children have to make decisions on basic things like when to go to the toilet or if they should have that specific food. If teenagers aren't given that little bit of a break from their parents and letting them be free then they will learn more than if their parents made all of their decisions for them. Therefore teenagers definitely need to be able to drive at the recommended age of 16 to be able to make those hard decisions.

• I think teen should be able to drive

Teen should be able to drive because it could get them to school if they miss the bus and there mom or dad are at work. They could use it to pick up a younger sibling from school if there mom or dad can't. This is why I thing teens should drive

• They are kids!

Adolescents should not be allowed to get a license at the age of 16 because they are not mature enough. They can break rules thinking it's cool, if they get in an accident then they won't know how to react. They can get influenced by others to do wrong things. And 16 is way too young. What if they're too small to even reach the breaks and stuff?

• Teenagers are not mature enough

Teenagers are teenagers. They might think driving is fun and games but when they drink something happens, and they could be killed. More than 5000 teenagers have died in car accidents each year. Is that enough people being killed? For adults it is less likely because they are actually mature enough to drive. Yes i understand SOME teenagers are not as bad but most of them all. They are irresponsible and reckless. Plus it is probably more people getting killed than 5000 because the teenagers might have someone in the car with them so double that equals 1000 people being killed each year. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT HUH???????

• They are irresponsible

Teens always find a way to get into trouble driving a car only makes it much worse faccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccts mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yy km ji lm a b c d r fh rights jgj jihad him o7 n h v f p w g 88 woman o7 kids are in my mind the United Nations

• Should be 21

Most people aren't mature enough to drive at 21 let alone 16. Most adults have no business behind the wheel of a automobile. Look at how many people can't even drive a Manual transmission.
    Remember there's nothing in the books that gives anybody the right to drive in this country it's a privilege.

• I get it, it is fun. But would you rather have fun or get injured while trying.

Teens are not mature yet or responsible. So they should should should get a life e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e

• No teens should not drive

Teens should not be aloud to drive because of the crashes deaths d.U.I. Ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddd dddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddd k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• Responsibility not an entitlement

I couldn't wait to turn 16 because I thought that meant freedom and Independence. I pictured myself having a job having a car and being able to go see friends and date and do the things my parents wouldn't let me do. I wanted to be able to go on mini road trips and have long talks with friends, burn through them about the real world. I came from a family where there were no overnight guests and we're more than once friends were sent home because of the conversation topic. When I asked about a license my parents laughed in my face, same with getting a job. I was not to babysit or to offer to do paid housework for others. Their reason for not allowing us to drive was exactly that: too much freedom. They felt, correctly I see now but there was no where we needed to go that they or an approved parent couldn't take us. We also we're not allowed to ride with friends who were driving. If our friends tried to change plans, then our parents were right there to veto it where to make us stop and think about whether it was wise.

I tried telling them that you could easily get in a situation where you're trapped if you have no vehicle and when I went away to college I immediately made spontaneous decisions and started doing things they wouldn't allow. Typical experimenting but it bit me in the ass. I can see now exactly why they said no to driving. Children of all ages need to show responsibility first. Our parents tested us by eavesdropping on conversations to see if we would stop the conversation if it became inappropriate. I was the one who dropped my voice and got very interested my little siblings were the ones who stepped up to the plate and change the subject. That show with my parents right there I was not very mature. That showed them right there that I would too easily succumb to peer pressure. A child who won't even change the subject over inappropriate conversation is a child who would probably be less than willing to call the parents when somebody's significant other spontaneously shows up and there was no supervision.

I believe that between 16 and 18 teams need to use that time to get experience driving because when they have another parent in the car with them then hopefully they'll be admonished to pay attention and only go where they need to go when they're driving. Driving needs to be seen as nothing more but one more responsibility and this Freedom should not come until they're 18. My opinion is to give it one more incentive as well, I wish you could make a law that they must complete high school and be 18 or get your GED and be 21.

• Teens make up 95% of highway deaths

Teen are so bad at driving. I really think that they should not drive until they are 21. Teens are so retarded when it comes to driving. In fact, they make up 95% of deaths on the road. All of the people I know who got into accidents where hit by teens. I hate teenagers.

• James eats shit

And hd d d d d d d d d d dd d d ddddddddd d d d d d d d dd d d dd d d d d d d dd dd d dd e likes it d d d d d d dd d d d ddd

• [u098yp 67i 76i

U[90 67 i67i 7ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i r r r r r r r r r r r r r r rr rr r r r rer rr r r rrrr rrr r r r r r rrr r