Should teens be allowed to play violent video games?

• Yes we should

Teens should be able to play violent video games like call of duty but not gta I also feel that they should be able to play it for a limited time like one hour then take maybe a 30 minute brake under parent vision but I really think they should play it

• Because its thier choice!

People choose to play these games so people should'nt ban them from them. I play video games, but I play more violent games then non violent games and the violdent ones are a lot more fun. Though I do admit with this orlando shooting thing that maybe for some people its not that good

• Yes YES YES

Yes if the Video Game, supports and develop teens' ability to create , develop, and think, sometimes it is essential in teens educational ability in the 20th century , and of-course NO NO NO for bloody games that instigate shooting and violence .

Source: http://www.elitetranslingo.com a video game localization website

• Yes YES YES

• Yes YES YES

• Hh h h h h h

H h h hh h h hh h h hh h hh h h hh h hh h hh hh hh hh hh h hh h hh h h hh h hh h hh h hh h h hh h h hh h h hh h hh h hh h hh

• Yes amigo they should

Coz i am a teeen ager :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P : P : P : P :P :P :P :P : P : P : P :P P:P:P:PP:P:P:P:P:P:P::PPPPPPPPPPPPPP:::::::PPPPP :P:P :P :P :P :P : P :P :P : P: :P :P

• Yes amigo they should

• Yes i think teens should be allowed to play violent games

I am 12 and i play violent games they can help lots of things in your body they can improve your eyesight you can learn new things also they did a study and it showed that if people play video games 2 hours for 2 months that a certain spot can grow in your brain

• No I do not think this

Why because it creates the teen violent and makes them think after so many times of playing it thy will think that they are the ones in the video game and to the same thing.Mothers often argue with there kids because of these frustrating games.When thaey play these games so often they can learn curse words that can get them in huge truble

• No they shouldn't

Kids today can't do anything on their own. Most of them are mean and nasty people. I have seen some of them make their own parents cry. One time a little girl karate kicked another person because she saw Wario do it on a video game. Can you believe that?

• No I do not think this

• Yes yes yes

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss he he he he he he he he he he he he he eh eh eh he he he eh he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he eh he h h h h nhh

• It is just wrong

When you play your violent video games if you think about it you are killing people and/or you are brutally murdering them. You may find it fun, but if you decide that is what you want to do for life, you can join the army. Then when you are finally in the field, you shoot someone and no longer a game it is reality and that dread builds on you. It is wrong that some one would even think about playing a game that basically makes you lose sympathy, when you play killing some one is exhilerating, in real life you want to go over and say "sorry" That is why I think that it is just wrong

• It is definitely wrong

I don't teens should play video games because it affects their brains, which might make them think that what happens in games is the right thing to do in real life. Also there has been evidence that shows that some teens kill their parents or friends just because games show us ways to kill and some killing my be lend to when that person is angry or depressed.

• I say no teens should not be allowed to play violent video games.

Because A 17-year-old kills his mom and dad, a father kills his 17 month-old daughters. Was it because of depression or anger? No, it was because of violent video games. This may all sound psychotic but it is all true, including a stabbing in Wisconsin just for a fake video game figure. How would you feel if this was your son or daughter? Teens should not be allowed to play violent video games because the content in video games is too much to handle, they become future murderers, and it blur’s the difference between reality and illusion.

• I say no teens should not be allowed to play violent video games

Because A 17-year-old kills his mom and dad, a father kills his 17 month-old daughters. Was it because of depression or anger? No, it was because of violent video games. This may all sound psychotic but it is all true, including a stabbing in Wisconsin just for a fake video game figure. How would you feel if this was your son or daughter? Teens should not be allowed to play violent video games because the content in video games are too much to handle, they become future murderers, and it blur’s the difference between reality and illusion.