Should teens be allowed to play violent video games?

• I say no because...

Many kids will act like there in a video game and can be violent. I know some teens or kids will say "But its just a game" . My brother used to play violent video games and would be violent with me and my family, like getting a wooden stick and hurting the tree or pretend he was in a fight and would do stupid hurtful moves on us. I don't recommend violent video games

• I say no because...

• Yes they should

I understand some teenagers play violent video games, but most of them are responsible, and won't get into trouble. Parents should chose if their kids are able to play violent video games. For an example I have played call of duty before, but I've never had an erg to shoot someone.

• Teens should be allowed to play violent video games.

Teens should be able to state the difference in reality and in game situations. People need to face real world situations and stop turning into little sissy and soft people and face the facts that if your kid can handle it and understand that its fake, then there is no problem.

• Yes they should

SOME kids do not know the difference between fantasy and reality but most do. It is the parents desicion on rather they should be allowed to play the game and it is the parents ok when they say that their son or daughter can buy a rated M game. I personally think they should because it normally does not cause any violence

• Yes they should

• They should be able to Play

They should be able to play because they are old enough. You aren't allowed to play around your siblings you can get them to go away and do something else. If you are one of the people who face not being able to play around siblings i suggest using my advice.

• Social Impact from friends

Would you not agree that sometimes the social peer pressure from friends would sometimes encourage some teens who feel enormous stress to fit in to play these "violent" games just for the sake of playing these games despite the fact that they have been warned of the possibly gory in game setting? Also some teens might enjoy the game and if these teens became good at the game, they might become popular?

• Yes of course they should

Teenagers should know how to fIght for their safety and don’t be afraid of fighting most of our kids get kiddnaped easily because we didn’t teach them how to fight when they are in danger also our kids are smart enough to know when to use there violace and surely they wouldn’t walk in streets killing people as in the games because they have brains

• I believe it is safe

I have been doing research on this topic, and I see only one reason teenagers shouldn't play M rated games: if there is sexual content. Violence is included in many PG-13 movies, and there is no reason why violence is a big problem. GTA I understand is not a good game for kids until they get to age 18. But violence like in Call Of Duty is alright.

• No they shouldn't

Kids today can't do anything on their own. Most of them are mean and nasty people. I have seen some of them make their own parents cry. One time a little girl karate kicked another person because she saw Wario do it on a video game. Can you believe that?

• No I do not think this

Why because it creates the teen violent and makes them think after so many times of playing it thy will think that they are the ones in the video game and to the same thing.Mothers often argue with there kids because of these frustrating games.When thaey play these games so often they can learn curse words that can get them in huge truble

• It is just wrong

When you play your violent video games if you think about it you are killing people and/or you are brutally murdering them. You may find it fun, but if you decide that is what you want to do for life, you can join the army. Then when you are finally in the field, you shoot someone and no longer a game it is reality and that dread builds on you. It is wrong that some one would even think about playing a game that basically makes you lose sympathy, when you play killing some one is exhilerating, in real life you want to go over and say "sorry" That is why I think that it is just wrong

• No they should not!

Because A 17-year-old kills his mom and dad, a father kills his 17 month-old daughters. Was it because of depression or anger? No, it was because of violent video games. This may all sound psychotic but it is all true, including a stabbing in Wisconsin just for a fake video game figure. How would you feel if this was your son or daughter? Teens should not be allowed to play violent video games because the content in video games is too much to handle, they become future murderers, and it blur’s the difference between reality and illusion.

• It is definitely wrong

I don't teens should play video games because it affects their brains, which might make them think that what happens in games is the right thing to do in real life. Also there has been evidence that shows that some teens kill their parents or friends just because games show us ways to kill and some killing my be lend to when that person is angry or depressed.

• Yes i think teens should be allowed to play violent games

I am 12 and i play violent games they can help lots of things in your body they can improve your eyesight you can learn new things also they did a study and it showed that if people play video games 2 hours for 2 months that a certain spot can grow in your brain

• I say no teens should not be allowed to play violent video games.

• I say no teens should not be allowed to play violent video games

Because A 17-year-old kills his mom and dad, a father kills his 17 month-old daughters. Was it because of depression or anger? No, it was because of violent video games. This may all sound psychotic but it is all true, including a stabbing in Wisconsin just for a fake video game figure. How would you feel if this was your son or daughter? Teens should not be allowed to play violent video games because the content in video games are too much to handle, they become future murderers, and it blur’s the difference between reality and illusion.

• No I do not think this

• Yes yes yes

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss he he he he he he he he he he he he he eh eh eh he he he eh he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he eh he h h h h nhh