Should teens be allowed to play violent video games?

• YES,bUT sometimes it depends !!!!!!!!!!!!

IF ur son or daughter is about the age of 13 to 16 I don't see the problem o them playing call of duty,gear of war , gta ,hadow of warand many more...... But if they latterly going crazy afterplaying these video games can't controls themsef etc... You might wana ask them why to see if is going to work or not.
    I can understand not wating em to play video gaes because of the rating but doesn't these kid rated R movie far much worse than all these game above. Some 17+ games shows nudes if that's what botter you than simply look behind he case disk tosee the stuf u should expect r look it up simple an they would be busted anyway if they were playing some nude games in there tv sooooo

• Of course! 100%

It is the teens choice, and sometimes they don't have anything else to do! Final fantasy has some violence in it but it's not bad! Heck in fact I love the game, I have final fantasy online and it's fun to just be a character that you can't really be in real life, for example.. A mythra! Part cat part human, I love it. I just kind of like the idea, most likely because of my love of animals in general, but hey, just because it can be violent, doesn't mean it can be good for them, I read some articles that actually stated that playing certain video games can help a teenager mature a bit, and learn about things that could help them in actual real life situations! It could help them defend themselves from current day issues like Kidnapping, in some games the character may have to get away from a kidnapper, that could help in a real life situation! Yet it should be the parents choice wheather or not to let them play.

• No way ever

Video games are an important part of culture. If violent video games were outlawed, then we would be playing Call Of Duty:Nerf Warfare. We need that violence. It can make us laugh at how ridiculous it is. Some video games take it way too far (Manhunt and postal), there's no denying that, but others, like Doom, are fun because of the violence.

• They are maturing.

I have no idea what to say so yeah. Us teens deserve a chance to have a good time. You just have to put your trust in us. Be nice to us for once. How about that?! Cash me outside how bow dat ?!*trap remix comes on* trol lol lol

• They should play

Teens should be able to play. I am a teen and i enjoy it very much. This can help you with life lessons such as how to use a gun. If what is hapening in the game, happeining to you in real life, you will know what to do.If you make a mistake in the game you will learn to n0ot make a mistake in real life

• Yes teens should

Parents might say no but then some say yes. If a brother or sister plays bad games and u cant what would that mean to you. Playing bad video games isn't that bad, its just a game to also most likely help u out with defending yourself n many ways like shooting or something

• Yes we should

Teens should be able to play violent video games like call of duty but not gta I also feel that they should be able to play it for a limited time like one hour then take maybe a 30 minute brake under parent vision but I really think they should play it

• No I do not think this

Why because it creates the teen violent and makes them think after so many times of playing it thy will think that they are the ones in the video game and to the same thing.Mothers often argue with there kids because of these frustrating games.When thaey play these games so often they can learn curse words that can get them in huge truble

• No they shouldn't

Kids today can't do anything on their own. Most of them are mean and nasty people. I have seen some of them make their own parents cry. One time a little girl karate kicked another person because she saw Wario do it on a video game. Can you believe that?

• It is just wrong

When you play your violent video games if you think about it you are killing people and/or you are brutally murdering them. You may find it fun, but if you decide that is what you want to do for life, you can join the army. Then when you are finally in the field, you shoot someone and no longer a game it is reality and that dread builds on you. It is wrong that some one would even think about playing a game that basically makes you lose sympathy, when you play killing some one is exhilerating, in real life you want to go over and say "sorry" That is why I think that it is just wrong

• No they should not!

Because A 17-year-old kills his mom and dad, a father kills his 17 month-old daughters. Was it because of depression or anger? No, it was because of violent video games. This may all sound psychotic but it is all true, including a stabbing in Wisconsin just for a fake video game figure. How would you feel if this was your son or daughter? Teens should not be allowed to play violent video games because the content in video games is too much to handle, they become future murderers, and it blur’s the difference between reality and illusion.

• It is definitely wrong

I don't teens should play video games because it affects their brains, which might make them think that what happens in games is the right thing to do in real life. Also there has been evidence that shows that some teens kill their parents or friends just because games show us ways to kill and some killing my be lend to when that person is angry or depressed.

• Yes i think teens should be allowed to play violent games

I am 12 and i play violent games they can help lots of things in your body they can improve your eyesight you can learn new things also they did a study and it showed that if people play video games 2 hours for 2 months that a certain spot can grow in your brain

• I say no teens should not be allowed to play violent video games.

• I say no teens should not be allowed to play violent video games

Because A 17-year-old kills his mom and dad, a father kills his 17 month-old daughters. Was it because of depression or anger? No, it was because of violent video games. This may all sound psychotic but it is all true, including a stabbing in Wisconsin just for a fake video game figure. How would you feel if this was your son or daughter? Teens should not be allowed to play violent video games because the content in video games are too much to handle, they become future murderers, and it blur’s the difference between reality and illusion.

• No I do not think this

• Yes yes yes

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss he he he he he he he he he he he he he eh eh eh he he he eh he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he eh he h h h h nhh