• Lol whhyy naht

I think freedom is awesome so you can run away to Nevada lol lol ..... A b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p BYW IS THE ONLY ONE OF THOSE THINGS ARE GOING TO THE GAME WITH MY FAMILY BBB B B

• Yes they should

Tens are not animals..They are not wild animals who should be locked up in their cages or rooms.. They are also humans, people who should start discovering the world. And of course they might choose wrong decisions but they can also learn from it I would say yes they should

• Because why not

Jahshsebsb shshs shshs shshs Hans shshs bans the sale to get the chance to see the point of view of my favorite thing about the future is bright and early for me. The only thing that I don't think that the government has is not an option, but the only way ..

• This is dardy

I think this is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very dardy if they would let us

• This is dardy

• This is dardy

• This is dardy

• Teens need more free dom to khonw how could they live

When famillys keeping us locked up and not allowed to go out , meet friends and have free time isnt teaching us anything . Its make our life boring. On the other hand some times we need choose wrong thing to learn from them. When always we are at home and dont do anythinge cant learn

• Sarthak Singh SKD Academy

Teenagers should get freedom in their life.If they do not get so they couldn't success in their life. They have to know that what is going on in their surronding. As long as we know what to do and not do, and may sometimes even choose the wrong things and decisions we learn from them. Keeping us locked up and not allowed to go out, meet friends and have free time is not teaching as anything and instead it's making out lives more miserable.

• I think they should

As long as we know what to do and not do, and may sometimes even choose the wrong things and decisions we learn from them. Keeping us locked up and not allowed to go out, meet friends and have free time is not teaching as anything and instead it's making out lives more miserable

• Teens Need Boundaries

Teens do not need more freedom. They need more boundaries and structure in their lives. They need opportunities to learn productivity and respect for authority. They need education, experience and preparation for the adult world. They need to focus on their learning experiences and growth, not on expecting freedoms they have not yet earned.

• Teens should be given a certain amount of freedom but they are still under their parents care and supervision.

I believe teenagers are given way to much freedom now days. Teenagers should, of course, have more freedom then when they were little, but they still lack the experience and skills to make all their decisions. Parents should have more say in their teens lives, since it is up to them that their teens learn to proper skills and manners to be responsible adults.