• Kids should get phones

Hi I am 13 years old and this is my first debate ever. If I make a mistake and mess up please forgive me and help me t get better. Thank you in advance and please go easy on me. I feel strong about this topic because everyone should get a phone

• Develops communication and connect the people

I belive that communication make a relation strong between any human.Mobile phones are well used for communication.IIn teenage it is very important to have good communucation with friends and family members,i think teenagers must have a cell phones.It also helps them to refer the subject knowledge in internet and to know what the present world is..

• It gives them a little freedom

I believe that teens should be able to have the privilege of access to cell phones, as it gives a little bit of freedom through their everyday lives. Imagine if you have super strict parents, who never let their kid do much things that most teens do. They feel left out. So in conclusion i feel that teens should have a cell phone/computer.

• Unless they are adults.

-If they live on their own like many in their 18&19 do, getting their own phone or computer is up to them if they can afford it.
    If they are still living with their parents, they really have no reason to. Seeing that everywhere they go, there should already be access to phones, it makes no sense for them to have their own. As far as their own computer, why? If they need a computer for a class assignment, the school already has them available for that purpose. Many if not most libraries also have them available to students.
    A big factor is responsibility. For the most part, young teens are not legally responsible for some of their actions. If they can't be held responsible then their parents have to take responsibility. If a young teen has their own phone or computer, it makes it much harder for parents to monitor their kids use of them. Sure, parents and teens may claim their kids are really responsible but more often than not, it is just denial. Parents don't want to admit to themselves that their kid is up to no good. Thing is, if your not monitoring the actions, how would you even know?