Should teens have their own social network accounts?

• I think it's okay for teens to have their own social network accounts.

I think it's okay for teens to have their own social network accounts. I think in general a kid who is 13+ is responsible enough to have a social network account to keep in touch with friends, play games, plan events etc. as long as their parents monitor their social networking to make sure they are kept safe.

• #yes #they #should

If a teen chooses to, they should have a social network account. It's a great way to connect with people and to express yourself. You can keep up with the lives of loved ones who may live hundreds or even thousands of miles away. They should certainly be taught how to be safe and responsible on social media sites, but I definitely think they are an excellent tool.

• Hoc c c c

H hcsjyfdchj hdbdh hc h h h h h h b c w disc uiccb chi chi she c c cc c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c cc cc c c c c c c c c c c c