• Everyone should learn about paying rent and living with room mates

As a pastor I am asked to do many weddings.

I require every couple to meet with me at least 4 times as we plan the wedding and work through ways to try to make the marriage last long term. I refuse about 30% to 40% of people who want a wedding.

Here is why -

They are not ready.
    Some have never lived on their own.
    Some expect their spouse to take over the role of indulgent parent.
    Some have no concept of working and paying bills.
    Some will likely blame their disappointment with marriage on their partner even though they are really disappointed by the need to take responsibility for their own life, home and choices.

Almost everyone should move out and grow up by age 18, and only grown ups should get married.

• Its time to be on your own ?

I think its good for an 18 year old to moved out their parents house. Not only can we have the freedom we want . We will also be living our life and doing what we want . Because parents tend to be overprotective and do to much at times . That why some turn out to be the way they do . And for one its about time for them to leave and start been more outgoing and being able to do for themselves . They also will be learning how to live without depending on anyone . And being able to enjoy life the way they want too. Its time for out parents to LET US GO!!!!

• Age doesn't define maturity.

If you have enough money to support you and the common sense to keep you alive, why not? Yes, living on your own could be hard and scary, but it's the age where we make mistakes and learn from them. Yes, you're still a teen but you're not a baby anymore! You will not learn anything if you don't even try. Just be responsible and know your limitations. Don't take it for granted. Don't be so caught up with "more freedom", because it's not about that, it's about being responsible.

• We should be responsible

If we move out alone we will be more responsible and we'll be independent .
    18 years old i think it's the best age to have our freedom.
    Even though most of the people think that 18 is the most reckless age
    but on the other hand we {as a teenagers} have to prove to the world that we are responsible enough to be on our own ......

• We should be responsible

• Americas behind all other cultures

Nothing teaches you about life better than the real thing. In some cultures, you become a man at thirteen! And on the internet is now the answer to your every question! 18 should be plenty of time to learn how to be self sufficient, but in our culture, many don't become that until 25. I think it's never too early to take responsibility for your own life. I'm not for parents kicking out the kids though, but in general, I think we could mature a lot faster if we were trusted with more responsibility from an early age and thought more practically about money.

• If its possible, do it

If you are able to move out when your 18, where you'll be comfortable on your own then do it. But don't go out just because you want more freedom or just don't want to live under your parents roof. Yes, your an adult, but that doesn't always mean that your mature enough to live on your own. I support anyone who gives what they want a try. I personally love it.

• If its possible, do it

• Cuz its about time!!

18 years at home!! Why wouldn't you wanna leave they should get out there and start figuring out what they should do with their lives and people are saying 18 year olds are still teens well yeah but that doesn't mean they're babies LET GO OF THEM!! Parents need to stop being so overprotective

• Hjj juj jjj

H jjj jjjdjdj djsj djs sj sje sn jw wn wjw wjw wn wjw wjw jw wjwnwn wnwnwn wnw w w nw wbw wn wnw wnw nw wnw nw wnw w. Wnw wn wnw wnw wn wnw wnwnnw wnwnwn wnwnwnwnwn enwnwwj wjwn jw wjw wjw wjw wn w. Snw wn w

• Hjj juj jjj

• If they are able to support themselves and know the concept of moving out...

To be honest I know most teens who are eager to move out just so they can get out of their parent's roof. To move out, I believe that parents should teach their kids how to live on there own. Unless they have learned the consequences of moving out, they should not move out.

• Jwqfwqf fw fjw wjf f

Jksj anskhda asnsahdhnda asnasjkdnjdnad hd hnds f fjsd ajdn ad ahdnd d d d dh wa wa wa wah fwad dhw cw dwqd whd wa wf w wa whd d fa dbwd w wadhwd whad w hd wd wd h dwnaf Df wd a h Hwhj wh HD Dwh d

• Jwqfwqf fw fjw wjf f

• Jwqfwqf fw fjw wjf f

• Jwqfwqf fw fjw wjf f

• Jwqfwqf fw fjw wjf f

• Jwqfwqf fw fjw wjf f

• Jwqfwqf fw fjw wjf f