• Everyone should learn about paying rent and living with room mates

As a pastor I am asked to do many weddings.

I require every couple to meet with me at least 4 times as we plan the wedding and work through ways to try to make the marriage last long term. I refuse about 30% to 40% of people who want a wedding.

Here is why -

They are not ready.
    Some have never lived on their own.
    Some expect their spouse to take over the role of indulgent parent.
    Some have no concept of working and paying bills.
    Some will likely blame their disappointment with marriage on their partner even though they are really disappointed by the need to take responsibility for their own life, home and choices.

Almost everyone should move out and grow up by age 18, and only grown ups should get married.

• Cuz its about time!!

18 years at home!! Why wouldn't you wanna leave they should get out there and start figuring out what they should do with their lives and people are saying 18 year olds are still teens well yeah but that doesn't mean they're babies LET GO OF THEM!! Parents need to stop being so overprotective

• Its time to go

They are at the point now that they should've been ready now its time to do everything themselves and learn how to survive in a world where its hard. They had 8 years to prepare because on average most 10 year old's are already thinking about how its gonna be when they become 18

• Its time to go

• Yes yes yes

They're definitely old enough to make sure that their life is in check. Parents need to stop babying their kids!!!!! 18 years with two overcontrolling people who always nag you about right or wrong, but you're still gonna live with them? That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Ever. !

• Yes yes yes

• Harder, more free, rewarding and more fun.

It is daunting yet rewarding to move out at the age of 18. The argument that young people cannot afford to pay for their education is more one of control than one of truth. It is rewarding to pay one's own way rather than finding a compromise with one's parents. Nowadays, parents want their children to grow up but only the way they want them to. I encourage young men and women to go out there and figure things out without having their fun restricted by their parents.

• It seems they are muture

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• It seems they are muture

• Its time to be on your own ?

I think its good for an 18 year old to moved out their parents house. Not only can we have the freedom we want . We will also be living our life and doing what we want . Because parents tend to be overprotective and do to much at times . That why some turn out to be the way they do . And for one its about time for them to leave and start been more outgoing and being able to do for themselves . They also will be learning how to live without depending on anyone . And being able to enjoy life the way they want too. Its time for out parents to LET US GO!!!!

• It depends, varies per situation

If the kiddo is heading out for college, it makes sense for the parts to let them stay before they head out, but if the kid is making no effort to get a job/start college, tell them " I know life's hard, and you may feel lost, but I'm giving you until your 19 birthday to get your shit together and do something, I care about you and I'm gonna help you how I can, but you need to put forth the effort" at 19 boot em out, sometimes kids don't expect to be booted out at 18, I think that's a little harsh. I'm a great example for this, I got a part time job and moped around for a year being useless, then I managed to land a full time career position because I was still in my hometown with my patient father, it's important to be both hard and soft on kids, the word is rough yes, but sometimes you're the only place in that kids life that they will ever get leniency and compassion

• Hjj juj jjj

H jjj jjjdjdj djsj djs sj sje sn jw wn wjw wjw wn wjw wjw jw wjwnwn wnwnwn wnw w w nw wbw wn wnw wnw nw wnw nw wnw w. Wnw wn wnw wnw wn wnw wnwnnw wnwnwn wnwnwnwnwn enwnwwj wjwn jw wjw wjw wjw wn w. Snw wn w

• Hjj juj jjj

• If they are able to support themselves and know the concept of moving out...

To be honest I know most teens who are eager to move out just so they can get out of their parent's roof. To move out, I believe that parents should teach their kids how to live on there own. Unless they have learned the consequences of moving out, they should not move out.

• Jwqfwqf fw fjw wjf f

Jksj anskhda asnsahdhnda asnasjkdnjdnad hd hnds f fjsd ajdn ad ahdnd d d d dh wa wa wa wah fwad dhw cw dwqd whd wa wf w wa whd d fa dbwd w wadhwd whad w hd wd wd h dwnaf Df wd a h Hwhj wh HD Dwh d

• Jwqfwqf fw fjw wjf f

• Jwqfwqf fw fjw wjf f

• Jwqfwqf fw fjw wjf f

• Jwqfwqf fw fjw wjf f

• Jwqfwqf fw fjw wjf f