• Should driving still be at the age of 16 to drive or should it change?

I think it should stay the same because almost the hole world has people driving under the age of 16. Do you think that it should still be the same. I think it should stay the same because they can drive them selves places because the mom or dad should be driving them around every where ,so the parents don't have to drive so there sons or daughter drive them some place and the can be happy there some where and the parents can go some where with out there son or daughter bothering them. So what do you think?

• Yes, driving at the age of 16 is acceptable.

I personally started to operate a motor vehicle at the age of 16. I am almost 19 now and i still have not had an accident (knock on wood). It all depends on the person. Some people are more mature than others and can handle the responsibilities of the road. I do however, disagree completely with how easily americans can get their license. I paid $25 and took a very very simple test. In some countries in Europe (poland for example), 18 year olds are required to pay upwards of $1000 for a drivers license and close to $300 for a very hard written test and road test that when not prepared for will more than likely leave you very disappointed.

• Yes, driving at 17 is fine with some limits.

I do not think an 18 year old is that much more capable than a 17 year old to drive, although 16 is a bit young. In any event, probably any person under 19 should have some restrictions placed on when they can drive and how many people they can have in the car. They need to be eased into the process because they do not think they are mortal.

• 16 Is A Good Age To Start Driving

I believe teens between 16 and 18 years of age should be allowed to drive. I do believe that their driving should be restricted to daytime hours for transportation to and from school and work activities. At 16, teens are fully capable of handling the responsibilities of learning to drive. They should receive the benefit of the doubt to learn proper driving habits from their parents or driver's education classes.

• No not until your 18 should you be allowed to drive

I've been watching the news lately and there have been numerous teen deaths caused by underage car accidents. I´m 18 myself and I've had friends that have been driving since they were 16 but they would drive alone without an adult in the car. That ended up killing one of them on a highway pile up and has changed my perspective on under-aged driving.

• Or hell no

U mad bro why u always lying crazy u stupid mate don't h8 aprci8 m8 sg she s s s s s s s s s s d sad d ads' dj d elf efhiefuh feud ef iufhiuefhiefifheiefiefuhiefuhief ehfgjhe fuhisue fiuhef isueiuhsf ieuhefisuhefi useufsh ifuhes ifuhesifu hisuehf iesuh iusehfi esuh

• No, driving under the age 18 is not acceptable.

In my opinion teenagers should not be allowed to drive under the age 18 because they could get in a serious crash and they could also break the law. Teenagers do stupid things at stupid moments, take it from me I've done stupid things that I regret and wish that I could take back but can't. I get that it cost a lot to get your licence but teenagers could wait a couple years or so until they get their licence.