• Yes Teens under 18 should have cell phones.

I have been kicked out of a garage band because I didn't have a phone. I think that it is wrong for kids to not have phones when they are ready. Most parents don't understand because they either don't care or really haven't opened their eyes into the 20th century.

• Kids need cancer

I love cancer i love cancer i love cancer i love cancer i love cancer kill the kids kill the kids kill me, end my suffering, end my suffering, this is a joke this is a joke this is a joke this is a joke this is a joke help

• Kids need cancer

I am a kid but i myself want cancer, but all the other kids need it with me, we die together like a family, if you argue, you don't want cancer, weirdo, get out if you don't want cancer, us as kids really really need it, so now you want it.

• Kids need cancer

• Phones are a educational as well as for entertainment

There are a lot of educational apps that help kids learn all kinds of different things and they are so may things on a phone that are educational and you don't even have to down load them like the dictionary or the calculator that could help children do there homework or tiger things out

• I think that kid should have phones even if they are under 18

I think this because if kids are in trouble or have any sort of accident they might have to call a relative or a friend.I realize that kids may not be able to take care of them.But they could also need them to find the way home or whatever.In conclusion, i strongly recommend that the government does not take phones away from kids under 18.

• I think kids under 18 should have cellphones because it brings about trust in the parent - child relationship.

In todays generation the bonding between parents and children is somehow disappearing. So, if parents believe in their children and that their children will not misuse their phone facilties, the child will definitely not break anyones trust. Children too have hearts and understand everything. All they need is good guidance.

• Nonono nonono nonono

ALSO ADDICTING!!! The amount of radiation that comes from these phones is very bad for people, and that is why it is not a good idea to give teens a phone. They will also pay less attention to their studies and this would mean that there would be no good jobs left for them n future.

• Nonono nonono nonono

• Too much radiation

• No, teens under 18 shouldn't have cell phones.

I do not think that teens under 18 years old should have cell phones. I think that teens under 18 should still resort to using landlines and payphones. There is just way too many way for teens under 18 to get into trouble with cell phones. I also think they encourage some teenagers to neglect their homework.