• <3Marijuana<3 it helps through so much.

Marijuana has helped me in my depression state, along with constantly after. Im happier, im healthier, im at a healthy weight rather than stick thin or pumpkin fat. I am glad that i have marijuana to help balance me out. Marijuana was, and is my anti-depressant, its my sleep-aid, and its my hobby. I just dont want a plant thats not even a drug to be illegal because of christian beliefs, try it, smoke it, feel how it works, it slows you down and makes your senses better. Just try!!

• Texas go green

I am saying go for it and then have dispensaries so u can go buy some and go home roll it and smoke not harming anyone like alcohol be 21 to buy and I'm hoping it's soon I'm supporting it 200 percent almost half of tx wants it legal so let's get on a the ball and do it will create jobs and will not make ppl get in trouble for smokein better to lock up a methhead or a drunk leave ppl who smoke alone we r harmless

• Legalize it !

Legalize it or not , half of the state is still gonna smoke it ;))
    unlike alchihol weed is not exactly addictive , it would be more like a craving you have after a week or so over chocolate .
    Also unlike alchihol it dose not make you go crazy .
    Weed is like 1 medacine for 10 problems instead of 10 medacines for 1 problem.
    And it being illegal is only harming more people than it is helping . If you do happen to legalize it i have no imput on the age limit becuase i started when i was 9 years old and there just so happens to be NOTHING wrong whith me , my grades are just fine ( passing) and i interact whith people just fine.
    Weed is nothing horrible , if anything it is like 114X better than alchihol : (In fact, alcohol was found to be the deadliest drug on an individual level, at least when it comes to the likelihood of a person dying due to consuming a lethal dose. Heroin and cocaine were the next most deadly substances, followed by tobacco, ecstasy, and meth. Trailing up the rear was marijuana.) and or 10 times safer than tabbaco : ( https://patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com/marijuana-info/marijuana-vs-cigarettes/ )
    weed dose also contain endorphans that make you a WAYY happier person, beleive me ...

• Texas Marijuana Legalization

The whole economy would go up in every way. Happier/Calmer people. My brother is a severe bipolar, from ages 14-17 he was such a roller- coaster anything and everything could set him off, a few months went by and we saw a huge change. We became suspicious thinking he might have got his on some serious medication, turns out HE DID, some really dank mary jane from cali. My mother couldn't even be mad just because of much happier of a person he seemed to be. And let me just say, it helps my mood tremendously when its that time of the month. TRY IT LADIES.

• Texas Marijuana Legalization

• Stop prosecuting non-violent people over a plant.

Where should taxpayer money be spent by law enforcement? On violent crimes with a victim! We truly do have bigger fish to fry. Let's get it back to SERVE and PROTECT. The war on cannibas has been a complete failure. Prohibition just does NOT work. Colorado has seen a decrease in crime, is benefiting from tax revenues, and no, the sky hasn't fallen there. Texas should do the same!

• Texas spends more than $250 million every year enforcing marijuana possession laws.

By the time a misdemeanor pot possession case is wrapped up, it's touched by a police officer, a jailer, at least two prosecutors, a judge, a clerk, a defense lawyer, and more often than not, a probation officer, plus days of missed work for the person charged.

The ACLU study suggests it costs more than $3,300 per case in Texas.

• Texas should legalize marijuana.

Texas should legalize marijuana. It is necessary so that many people that currently break the law to smoke it will finally have an opportunity to do what they always have legally. Marijuana is just as bad a cigarettes for you, except cigarettes are legal, and marijuana is not, so it should be legal.

• Do more research on the negatives that are not biased.

It shouldn't get legalized because there is a lot more we need to know about it.
    I know a few teens at my school who do the drug, and began acting mentally challenged.
    Even my older brother did it, he started talking to himself. PLEASE do more research that
    is not biased to people's positive opinions.