• Yea, they should.

I read online that Texas has a state level ban on LGBT rights, and America on the Fed. Level doesn't, so I think it's the right choice to make our own nation, and stick it kn the world map. But if we do, please no communism, just don't. Democracy or Republic, if you may.

• Yea, they should.

• Yes, they should secede.

We should let them go. No, we should force them to go. Any state stupid enough to elect Ted Cruz should be run out of the Union. Let's not forget Bush claims to be from Texas. They do more harm to our country than good. Time to get rid of the dead weight and get rid of the south. Let's include Mississippi and Alabama too.

• Yes, they should secede.

• Texas should not secede from the Union.

The Civil War was the bloodiest war in the history of the
    United States. Our country cannot afford
    to ever have a tragedy like this happen again.
    No state should ever be allowed to secede from the Union again. We should do everything we possibly can to
    prevent this from ever happening again.

• No, Texas Shouldn't secede from the Union.

In my opinion,Texas Shouldn't secede from the Union and it wouldn't be in their best interest to attempt such a foolish act. It is just a publicity stunt. Namely Texas uses up government fund on a much larger scale than the smaller northern states that pay in much more in taxes.

• No they shouldn't go

Texas has got the worst health care in USA and incompetent leader which hasn't got the capacity to run the independent state, dispute that the state itself has to built a new America/Texas boarder and urbanize the area which it hasn't got the money for. And not mentioning that it hasn't got much export to keep up stable economics stable.

• Yea, they should.