• I said no

Bbbbbb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b bb b b b b b b b bb b b b b bb b b bb bb b bb b bb b b b b

• 28% of people crash that's 1.4 million people!

So I think yes because 1.4 million people crash from it. So i say its illigal . Just because i want people [like friends] to be safe and not die and have a safe happy world. So YES . I think YES 28% 1.4 million people die so i'm done!

• Texting while driving is dangerous.

There's no excuse at all to be texting while driving, or doing anything else on your phone while behind the wheel of a car. Studies have shown conclusively that you are more dangerous on the road than a drunk driver when you are texting behind the wheel. I'm glad to live in a state where this is actually illegal.

• Drive or type

Driving is one of such work which needs full attention. If we text while driving we may fall victim to a dangerous accident. Which may be cause mine or other death. We know none of us wish that we fall such an incident.
    So, I think texting should be illegal when we are driving.

• Can not Write and Drive

The focus has to be 100% on road while driving to avoid accidents.
    When one texts, focus shifts. You can hit anything before you realize.
    You are using only one hand to drive and eyes are not seeing what they should.
    Best to park the vehicle for a few seconds and text.
    Dangerous driving has to be illegal.

• I can't believe it isn't

Knowingly distracting yourself from the roadway is not something that should be allowed, and certainly not in a case like this. If you absolutely need to text something, pull over or do it later. There's no way to excuse the behavior, it gets people killed and is incredibly selfish for anybody to do.

• Yes, it is a driver distraction.

Texting while driving is one of the worst kinds of driver distraction out there. Combined with the fact that it is mostly teenagers doing it, texting while driving is a very dangerous activity. No matter how good of a driver the person is, being occupied with a little screen while driving is a recipe for disaster.

• Yes

It is proven that texting while driving distracts the driver of the vehicle and that in turn causes accidents. There are several people that have died because of a distracted driver has ran into them or caused an accident in the vehicle that they are in. This and many other distractions should be illegal.

• The use of telephone should also be illegal.

It is so very dangerous to use your phone while driving. Especially texting makes you take at least 5-6 seconds of the road to look at the phone. In these moments anything could happen like a pedestrian running in front of the car, a falling branch, or just the car in front braking. Losing so much concentration of the road is a life hazard so it should definitely be illegal.

• I said no

• I said no

• I said no

Anonymous says2013-05-06T15:34:00.717
Why wouldnt anyone want it to be illegal?