Should the 2010 census issues lead to an overhaul of the entire process?

• The 2010 census issues should lead to an overhaul of the entire process.

The 2010 census issues should lead to an overhaul of the entire process. It was just a mess waiting to happen back then and the process showed that we need a better way to do things. I think the whole census thing is sort of useless since people are always on the move.

• The process needs improvement

A complete overhaul may not be appropriate, but certain changes may be needed to create a more effective census overall. When considering the size and diversity of the American population, it is understandable that difficulties exist, but when major structural problems show their face it becomes more urgent to tackle the issues.

• Stop Making It A Political Issue

I do not believe the 2010 census issues should lead to an overhaul of the entire process. Stop making the census a political issue and these problems won't come up. They aren't problems until people try to tilt or force things to their favor. I think this is clear problem brought on by only having two political parties. It's like having two young children who want to play with the same toy. The census shouldn't turn into a political dilemma. The facts should be collected and that should be the end of the process. We have the Internet now, make people do it on-line, stop wasting money paying high labor costs for an inefficient process.

• No, I don't think the 2010 census issues should lead to an overhaul of the entire process.

The Census process works reasonably well, once in awhile there will be some major issues with it but those can be fixed and the census can run reasonably well the next go around with new knowledge on how to avoid those problems in the future, so overall I don't think we need to completely overhaul the census system.

• not at all

no, i do not think that this census needs to lead to any type of over haul at all. I think that it would be a real good thing for them to just keep the census going like it is now and to not change it up all that much.