Should the 7 Years War be considered a world war?

Asked by: Tadgh
  • The 7 Years War was indeed a World War, by definition.

Each continent contributed its fair share of effect to the war; battles were fought in North America, Asia (Prussia), African coasts, and almost all of Europe. Truly, the entire world participated in this one cause, therefore making it a world war. Its effects are clearly visible in modern society, and it has a gargantuan historical significance.

• I believe that the 7 Years war was the 1st world war.

The 7 Years war was a war that included nearly every country in Europe. The war was fought in Asia, North America, South and Central America, Europe, and Africa. But some people think that the communication at the time wasn't advanced enough to have a fully fledged war. But I believe that the communication technology at the time is irrelevant.

• Because i wanna be the first to say no

I dunno why I'm even doing this, I dunno why I'm even doing this, I dunno why I'm even doing this, I dunno why I'm even doing this, I dunno why I'm even doing this, I dunno why I'm even doing this, I dunno why I'm even doing this, XD