Should the actions of corporations be held to the same standard as the actions of individuals?

• Yes Corporations should

Yes Corporations should be held to the same standards as the actions of individuals because they get huge tax breaks but still break every possible tax law This is available to them. They go and lobby the politicians to vote one way or another to benefit themselves most of the time.

• The actions of a corporations should be held to the same standards as the actions of individuals.

The actions of a corporations should be held to the same standards as the actions of individuals. In many ways corporations are like individuals, they are sometimes right and sometimes wrong in their actions. Corporations should be held accountable to any illegal or unethical practices the same way as any individual would be held accountable.

• The actions of corperations should not be held to the same standard as individuals'

It is my opinion that the actions of corporations should not be held to the exact same standards as the actions of individuals. Corporations deserve their own unique set of strict standards that cover financial, ethical, and moral guidelines in order for them to be adequately governed by the United States government.

• No, I don't think the action of a corporation should be held to the same standard as actions of invidudals.

I believe a corporation is a wholly different entity then an individual and there should be different standards for each, I believe in a corporation you have thousands of people making decisions and it would be foolish to be holding a corporation to the same standard as one individual overall.