• There should be no age of consent.

Why i can't adult share their intimacy bonding with anyone whom they really want to ? I don't think we should make sexual contact as void where there is no coercion or intimidation involved anyway children won't be harmed if adult don't force them.The socially taboo of sexual activity between adult and a child has discriminately stigmatized by the public as disgusting just like similar to over 100 years ago where homosexual are condemn by the public.Society should try to be more open mind and accept all relationship not make judgment arbitrary based on their dislike.It's time that in the future we have to change our society attitude.

• UK should repealed all age of consent law together and provide sexual freedom for all to express their sexuality

I don't really think it's essentially needful to have this law in an modern generation society.Furthermore studies from temple university has examine that children does not have the same maturity rate in different individual.Such as example : 11 % percent of kids age 12-13 score (50 percentile) adult level on intellectual ability test while 21 % percent of kids age 14-15,and 42 % percent kids age 16-17.From this empirical evidence does not demonstrate that children cannot be intellectually mature like an adult while although on the other hand it's true that some are immature in their mind.However a small percentage of kids age 12-13 are mature but this does not mean they cannot have sex.Me,myself when i was 13 years old ,i perform intellectual ability test as well,my iQ was as high as 135.I already have my first sexual encounter with my 19 years old boyfriend and he is a niece guy.I am aware what i am doing and we love each other.

• Yes in most place it should be at age of 10 or 11

On average puberty onset for girls are at age 10 or 11.Puberty is the process in which a child body is change them into adult.After puberty they are capable to reproduce and have sex.Children will always explore their sexual behavior regardless how young they are,you cannot deny freedom of others.

• Yes lowering age of consent

Age of consent now a day hurt many young people due to their are being arrest for consensual sex for just because a person is below 16.Consensual sex should not be prosecuted as long as a minor have mental capable to understand the act and consequences.SO it should be lowered.

• Age of consent is immoral and pointless not different much from sodomy law.

We use to have sodomy law in the past history ago up until now in some country. The law have been enact with no meaningful purpose simply it has been enact because in turn in favor of the public to discriminate homosexual relationship.Now a day the law is unconstitutional in many state of USA and european countries but not in the middle east,and some part out south east asia.Sodomy law is an immoral practice similar like the enactment of age of consent.While some people argue that age of consent is a necessary safeguard of protecting young people from adult who prey on them but in my opinion the law is defective in preventing sexual abuse .I agree with what haydenchristen have said and she point out very good of her statement.It's true that there are some children developmentally mature and they should be permitted to have sex regardless of what the government think or say there is no fixed age which you could say all children are mature at that age.I say this because children should not be register as sex offender or rapist jailed for several year just because having fun consensual sex with their peer group and even either the same it's unfair for an adult to be criminally prosecuted for having consensual sex with minor. When sex is consensual and there is no coercion or force involved it's not sexual assault or rape.Age of consent law seriously is violation of human right and privacy freedom of individual.The law is outdated and should no longer exist together with sodomy law in today society.

• It should not be lowered.

What is the benefit after all for lowering age of consent??I don't see any because by lowering it only allow more predators to prey on young immature kids who might be naive and easily to manipulated.Also on top of that,It can cause serious harm to a child sexual relation with adult.