Should the anti-Communist forces have continued fighting rather than sign the Korean Armistice Agreement?

• Should have stopped North Korea.

Yes, the anti-Communist forces should have continued fighting rather than sign the Korean Armistice Agreement, because North Koreans have suffered for a long time. If we had continued to fight until the job was done, the North Koreans would have suffered less in total. We didn't know how much they would oppress their own people.

• It Would Seem That Way

I believe the anti-communist forces should have continued fighting rather than sign the Korean Armistice Agreement. Knowing what we know now, I think it would have been better given that we've been forced to maintain a line since that time. I think it would have been far better to address the whole issue, not just part of it.

• No, the Korean war was bad

I think you have to uphold the agreement. The war was bad enough I can't condone anymore violence on any level. You have to think of something like this having an impact on the way negations are with today's Korea, if they have always been one way, it could be bad for the world in general.

• No, I don't think the anti-communist forces should have continued fighting rather then sign the Korean Armistice Agreement.

I think the Korean War had gone on for way too long and had cost way to many lives and the armistice agreement was a way to end the bloodshed, both sides were entrenched in their positions and the fighting could have dragged out for years more, I think it would have been a grave mistake to continue fighting.

• It ended when it needed to.

I think that the war was right to end when it did. Everyone was sick and tired of all the fighting that was going on. The American public was war weary by the time of the armistice (though not as much as they would be through Vietnam), and the Koreans just wanted it to end.