Should the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement by ratified (yes) or abandoned (no)?

• Yes, I think the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement should be ratified.

I think overall while the Anti-Counterfeiting Agreement is not perfect and could be improved the document overall lays out some solid regulations and policies that will reduce the amount of counterfeiting that occurs which is a good enough reason to push it through as opposed to abandoning it because of a few issues.

• Counterfeiting money is bad

As times get harder people find different ways to make money, even if it is illegal. The Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement should be ratified because it doesn't seem to be much of a change in the unemployment rates and inflation is going up. So we should be trying to stop counterfeiting as much as possible.

• We should protect ourselves

Our currency and products are among the best in the world, and we should give ourselves every protection we possibly can to keep our quality of life and economic security. Passing such deals with like minded nations is always a great idea that helps us, them and even the whole world through better economic trade and security

• More Should Ratify

I believe the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement should be ratified and more countries should vote to do this. This agreement basically protects intellectual property rights and guards copyright laws across the countries that agree. I believe this is necessary so that people who have their property stolen, especially through file sharing, can regain their lost earnings.

• Yes, The Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement should be ratified.

I believe that the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement should be ratified. I think that is serves a great purpose for different nations that do business with each other. The only problem is, there is just no real way to completely stop counterfeiting on the international level since some countries have loopholes in their laws.