Should the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists be repealed by Congress now that Osama bin Laden has been dead for a few years?

• Yes it should

There are always going to be terrorists out there. I think that we need to stop fighting unpopular wars and keep to ourselves for a bit. We should focus on making america better for every citizen here. There are so many issues we have here on the home front that we need to focus on.

• I didn't sign up for perpetual war

Our government loves to declare "war" on things. War on poverty, war on drugs, war on Christmas...
    It's also pretty good at turning war into business, and new revenue streams. We've still got poverty, we've still got drugs, and i'm pretty certain we're always going to have people in the world who dislike us. I think we've given up just about enough liberty in the name of security, don't you?

• It should not.

The Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists should not be repealed by Congress now that Osama bin Laden has been dead for a few years. This is because there is still terrorists out there that are being led by other people, and we still have a use for force.

• Plenty More Terrorists

I do not believe the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists should be repealed by Congress, just becase Osama bin Laden has been dead for a few years. There are plenty more terrorist and the world and there always will be, so the authorization should remain standing, in my opinion.

• Let the military fight terrorists as they see fit.

The Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists should not be repealed by Congress now that Osama bin Laden has been dead for a few years. This is because the government should be able to use force against terrorists as they see fit. Regular civilians don't have the power to help in these issues.