Should the Boston bombings be a factor in the immigration debate?

• No, the Boston bombings have no factor in immigration.

What people fail to think about it, we wree all immigrates at one time or another. Unless you are a Native American, you are not 100 percent American born. For instance, my grandparents immigrated to america from Scotland in 1929. Therefore, I am second generation American. Had my family not immigrated here, I would not be American. We are a melting pot. People immigrate to America for a new start. Most are peaceful and should not be punished for a few bad apples.

• No it shouldn't

The Boston Bombings had nothing to do with immigrants,the bombers were Russians and have been here for a long time.Factoring this into the Immigration debate will cause more problems and hate for immigrants than it already needs.Not all Immigrants come here here to maim and harm innocents.Most come here to escape the troubles in their own land.

• No, absolutely not.

The Boston bombings have no place in the immigration debate. We do not have enough solid information on the bombings yet to include them in any debate. Moreover, we can't simply close America's doors because occasionally an immigrant causes problems. Lots of American nationals cause problems too! Let's avoid the sensationalism, please, and keep the debate focused on the real issues.

• No the Boston bombing should not be a factor in the immigration debate

No, I do not think that the Boston bombings should be factored into the immigration debate as most people who emigrate to the United States are peaceful and do not come here to be terrorists. The United States should operate as is for immigration, and continue to get as many people here as possible.