Should the case of Notorious B.I.G.'s death remain open?

• Notorious B.I.G.'s Death Still a Mystery

B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur's rivalry was real. An east coast/west coast war, these deaths are a mystery and might be related. Without a murder conviction, this case should and will remain open. Investigators hit a cold trail, but the involvement of Shakur, his entourage and even record label head all could prove possible motive.

• Keep the case open.

The case of Notorious B.I.G.'s death should remain open. This is because the case was never solved. Although many people do not care for this to happen because he was a gangster rapper, he was still a person and care still needs to be given to finding out who callously ended his life.

• Should Be Open To New Leads

I have my doubts that the murder of Notorious B.I.G. will ever be solved but that doesn't mean the case should be closed. I believe any new leads, which would actually be rare, should be followed up on because there is no limit for the charge of murder. If the guilty party is ever identified, they should be charged.

• No, not at all.

His death should not remain open any longer. Someone shot and killed the man, over a decade has passed by, and there is no evidence of who the shooter may have been. Yes, it was a sad day and bad for Hip Hop, but it is time to let him rest.

• It was a standard gang hit, no doubt.

No, there's no reason for the case of Notorious B.I.G.'s death to remain open. While the murder remains unsolved, it was not exactly a secret that he was involved in a lot of shady and illegal stuff with gang affiliations. When you live your life that way, the outcome of death is inevitable.