• We should welcome investment

Chinese have every right to invest in American homes. It can also help sellers here and help our housing market cover after the Great Recession. In the long run it will help the economy and home owners which is rarely a bad thing. Any temporary problems will be outweighed in the long run.

• Investment brings peace.

Yes, the Chinese should be investing in American homes, because the more interests that the Chinese have in the United States, the less likely they are to want to bomb us. If the Chinese know that they will lose a lot of manufacturing and investing interest, they will not want to go to war with us.

• Yes, I think they should.

Generally they pay much higher prices than Americans and I think this will do a lot to help the American economy. As long as the homes are being properly taken care of and not left to rot, then I think it is great. We'll see in the long run is prices become too high because of this for the middle class to afford homes.

• No, I don't think

I really don't see why the Chinese would want to invest in American Homes. Our housing market is still a mess and I don't think it would be a good investment. I feel there are many other things that better investments then the housing market that they could capitalize on.