• YES because he has proven his worth

America would not re elect him if he was no good. More people favored him than them wanting change, and what good is change going to be if the people will not know the results? For example, in your school, would you like to elect someone with experience or would you elect someone whom you do not know how they will serve as president? EXPERIENCE is always the bigger advantage. Another advantage of Obama winning is the fact that he knows what are the problems that mostly need solutions. And yes he may have not fulfilled all the promises that he made, but he has more years to find solutions for the unfinished tasks that he left.

• Yes because he knows what he is doing. Bush pushed the country so deep that it will take more than 2 Obama terms to get out of the slush he created in 8 years. This is exactly what I fear about Romney.

He bailed out big companies thus opening up more jobs, killed Osama and other terrorists, weakened terrorist organizations, ended the war in Iraq, sent home 33,000 troops from Afghanistan, the unemployment rate recently went down to 7.8%. Obama inherited a damaged America from the Bush Administration and will do anything to restore America to perfection. He created more job opportunities in the US, approximately 3,745,000, stands for the DREAM Act which allows immigrant children who have shown they can complete education in the US to become citizens and hold jobs here. He has increased trade with other countries and increased science and technology advancement in US. He saved auto industry, cut spending on the military, supports civil and women's rights, was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, ETC!! OBAMA for FOUR MORE YEARS!Yes, because he knows what he is doing.

• YES

bailed out big companies thus opening up more jobs, killed osama+other terrorist and weakened terrorist organizations, ended war in Iraq, sent home 33,000 troops from Afghanistan, Unemployment rate recently went down to 7.8%, he inherited a damaged America from the Bush Administration and will do anything to restore America to perfection, more job opportunities in the US, created approximately 3,745,000 jobs in the US, stands for the DREAM Act which allows immigrant children who have shown they can complete education in US to become citizens and hold jobs in US thus increasing trade with other countries and increasing science and technology advancement in US, Saved auto industry, cut spending on military, supports civil and women's rights, awarded Nobel Peace Prize, ETC!! OBAMA for FOUR MORE YEARS!

• For Many Reasons

1. Killed Osama Bin Laden
    2. Gaddafi is dead and Libya is free.
    3. Iraq War is over.
    4. Romney will raise taxes on the middle class to pay to avoid having to raise taxes on the rich.
    5. "Debt" you got to remember Obama inherited Bush's mess. Instead of committing the surplus to paying off the debt he spent it on tax cuts and pushed us into the worst deficit we ever had.

• The Republican Party ran the US into the ground.

How disrespectful of you! The Republican Party has done nothing to elevate the status of the US. The down grading of our credit rating, was due to the past actions of President Bush and Corporate Greed. They set the stage for what President Obama has needed to deal with and the wealthy are the ones who have eliminated jobs in the US and taken tax dollars to give themselves bonuses. It is disgusting that anyone feels that the current president could fix eight years of wrong doing in such short a time. By the way...did we ever find those "Weapons of Mass Distruction? No, but Osama was taken down. How do you know he refused to do anything in Libya the Ambassador knew what was happening and chose to stay.

• Of course

His foreign policy is one of the best we have had. He's killed Bin Laden. His drone strikes have worked amazingly well. He is not a muslim born in Kenya. None of what he did is unprecedented. His auto bailout is similar to Reagan's chrysler bailout. And if you don't believe it didn't work, go tell the people of Detroit that. He wants to raise taxes on the RICH THREE PERCENT! Clinton did that in the 90's.

America is the only modernized country without universal healthcare. Sure, Obamacare isn't the same as universal healthcare, but its a step in the right direction. It is a republican plan to begin with. Just ask Mitt Romney, and look at how successful it was in Mass.

Now to Romney. Romney is an asshole. This is the guy that said the Palestinians don't want peace, and that 47% of Americans are freeloaders. He's also the guy that flip flops on every issue. Obama is light years better than him.

• There are no good candidates.

We have two choices. We can either vote for obama and things can continue to get gradually better and worse in different parts of the country, or we can vote for mitt romney and flip a coin every day to predict his political stance of the day. While obama isn't the greatest candidate, can you honestly say romney is any better?

• Why Not?

You see, when it comes to the economics, the Republicans want to create a artificial recession, hoping to come out of it in a few years or so. Whereas the Obama wants to stay on the same track, borrowing money and putting it into a not-so-steady flowing economy. So would you rather be in a possible recession or a guaranteed one?

• Lesser of two evils

Yes he should be because he's the lesser of two evils. But American's shouldn't let their politicians keep throwing out the idea of the American dream like it's actually something achievable. Do you realize that the "American Dream" is actually more achievable in at least 10 other countries... i.e. Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Norway...etc..

• Of course

Obama is stopping the onslaught of assaults that the Republicans (BUSH) started years before Obama took office. Conservatives are racist and do not want him to succeed because he is black....PERIOD!
    OBAMA 2012

• the most....

Proped up political career in history... We now face $500 billion in new taxes come 2013, which is 3% the adjusted fiscal budget year with a growth of 2% and uncertainty for the new year. Loss of $90.6 billion in green investment as of August 2012 during this presidents implimentation of green policy subsidy... Not to mention 54% going to outsourced companies. Never handled a budget throughout his political career. The unemployment will undoubtedly go up for the next two quarters, not because of unemployed entering the workforce, but because of restructuring in mfg, and downsizing of mid to large size companies to stay market competive...

• No

1. Obama controls your health with his healthcare,
    2. Controls your communication with his power over Verizon and airways with Obamaphones,
    3. Controls your transportation with control of privately owned oil refineries who are taxed endlessly,
    4. He is taking money from people who are working 7am-7pm and giving their money to those who sit at home 24hrs. a day,
    5. He has created class warfare where the high/middle class hate the lower class for taking their money, low/middle class hate the upper class for having so much money, and the middle class is getting taxed too much,
    6. Racism has jumped to an all time high since Obama is in office. If I recall, one Black Panther leader said, "We are suited up, booted up and ready to kill." Along with white people stirring the pot in multiple ways. Both parties to blame.

You can call me a sore loser, sure, but look at all I just presented and you tell me that you can't see what is going on! I don't care if you make $1 a year or a billion, I don't care if you are tan/black/white, I don't care if you are Democrat/Republican, I don't care what religion you are. We all have a common enemy that is steadily gaining more control. Please, PLEASE open your eyes. I hope everyone is safe today, and that we all grow stronger as a country, and as Americans under 50 stars.

• Continued...

Other reasons 1. We're still in Iraq and Afghanistan 2. He couldn't admit that the attack in Libya was a terrorist attack-because he's trying to use the idea that "there hasn't been a terrorist attack since he's been in office" on his campaign. 3. He is spending money like crazy 4. He's blaming everyone and won't just take responsibility and look for solutions. 5. I could go on and on... but one thing I would like to address is the race card. To be completely honest, I was leaning towards Herman Cain in the GOP candidates. I don't care if you're black white, purple or green, I'm voting for the best candidate.

• how is this a question?

First off democrats need to stop playing the bush card, and rascist card. We wont vote for him because he raises taxes to the rich to give ot the poor. And personally I dont like socialism in america. Every green energy project he funded led to utter failure (solyndra for example). Taking billions of dollars out of medicare to fund the affordable care act (obama-care) then going and telling states like florida that romney doesn't care about the elders of america is a lie.

• Check The Facts

Failed policies from Cash for Clunkers; Solyndra; to the loss of NASA; loss of AAA credit rating; 1 in 7 Americans on food stamps; home prices lowest since 2002; $84 Billion in new regulations to name a few. He has weakened US position in world; He acts w/o authorization - DREAM Act. His reaction to BP Spill was so poor even Democrats criticized him. Prepare for tax increases; loss of more Constitutional rights ; cuts to Medicare; more depressed economy; more debt and more loss of respect among the nations if WE THE PEOPLE re-elect this non-performer. The next four years will make the last 4 look like the Golden Years because he's only going to get worse.

• My argument is simple

Debt. He added tons to the debt. An unacceptable amount. If the Democrats championed a better candidate, they might prove superior, but Obama has certainly not shown himself to be a good president. zazupitts, what do you mean "8 years of wrong doing... in such a short time". Obama had four years, during which he added so much debt he should be exiled forever. 8 years is a lot of time for a Republican, but four is so short for Obama.

• We can't stomach another 4 years of Obama!

Obama has been the worst President in America's history! He has made us appear weak to our foreign enemies and he has caused friction among our foreign allies. He was warned there could be a potentially dangerous protest in Libya during the week of 9-11 but he refused to address it. He refused to make sure our men were armed to protect the Ambassador to Libya and the 4 guardsmen who were slaughtered. He gives billions of our tax dollars to Muslim Brotherhood so they can continue their attacks on Americans. He has given billions of our tax dollars to Mexico, Brazil and Colombia for them to drill oil but won't allow drilling here. He is the first President in America's history to have our credit rating downgraded...even a task Bush didn't accomplish. What I've listed barely scrapes the surface. Another 4 years...NO THANKS!

• Are you kidding me?

He's inept
    He lied to us - where's the transparency? He can't even admit that the Libya incident was a terror attack. Does he think we're stupid?
    He apologizes for America when he should be supporting and fighting for it!
    He made the economy worse than any president ever had. Our credit rating has been downgraded, unemployment has skyrocketed (let's not use the typical unemployment percentages since many forget that it counts only those filing for benefits and not those that can no longer get benefits or stopped looking). His budget didn't even get 1 single vote in the house or the senate!
    I can't even get into the health care debacle...don't know where to start.
    Stimulus went where???
    16 vacations for the first family when I haven't been on one since 2006.
    Gas prices - did nothing about that one. Oh wait...he stopped the keystone pipeline.
    I could go on and on....

• @gratefuldan

Are you serious? Republicans are racist? We have Condi Rice, Herman Cain, etc. I would vote for any black republican over a white democrat. The accusation that republicans are racist is absurd. Also, Obama and most democrats are whining that Bush made the problem. Even if this was true, he took office to fix the problems and he hasnt. Blaming Bush is a very immature way to handle epic failure and is an indication that he is a very weak leader.

Posted by: jjow
  • Absolutely Not.

This guy made promises that he knew he could not or would not be able to keep. He has DESTROYED healthcare, insurance companies, medicare, and the economy (the continued destruction of the economy I should say). Bush was bad, Obama is bad... we need a change in a radical way. I know people that say the following, and it is scary: "I will vote for Obama because in my lifetime, he was the only president to give me anything." They were referring to the stimulus package that they got, the $100 or whatever. They can't come up with another reason. He said he would bring the soldiers home but revamps it instead. I could keep going and going. This election is the scariest for me and I have only been voting for 14 years!