Should the developed world continue its drive to use biofuels?

• Yes,the developed world should continue its drive to use biofuels.

Yes,the developed world should continue its drive to use biofuels.Carbon based energy will only last so long and developed countries have the responsibility to set the example.People can be set in their ways but if they don't begin to change soon they will lose many of the resources that God gave them.

• Yes it should

Yes I think that the developed world needs to continue it's drive to use biofuels and or other sustainable resources. I think that the developed world owes it to themselves and to the rest of the world to come up with a better way to generate power. We all live on the same planet. Let's work together to make it a better place.

• Yes it should.

The world should continue to learn and develop new ways to create fuel and a means to power our cars and engines. Biofuels is a good start for this and it should be continued to be looked at and improved upon until it is as good as it will ever get.

• Not worth it

Intro environmental econ question: what is the best option for the environment? Answer: the cheapest option. Obviously this example is classically simple, and there are other issues, but its an important point: if, without government subsidies, it is not efficient to produce or use biofuels, then isn't it ultimately more harmful?

• Eating Should Come First

I believe the one thing that we have learned about ourselves as a people, is that when it comes to making more, some people would allow others to die, so they can make some money, as long as the dying person is far away from them and it doesn't affect them directly. I believe it is a bad idea to focus exclusively on biofuels because we haven't seen a lot of proof that they will save money. Secondly, we should grow crops for food and food products, not to make an engine run. There are plenty of people in the world who need food, more than I need to drive across town in my car.